Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Jenna Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
This is the place to post any of the goofs or other errors found in an episode of L&C. You can also post any bizare facts of trivia noticed in the background of the episode.

Jenna: "That's enough! You release the Charactors from this tragedy right now, you little gnome. Or I promise to send you somewhere far worse than the fifth dimension!"

Kazbo sarcastically: "You have me so scared!" menacing: "try dealing with this!" throws in a slow, agonising death. then disappears.
-from an arguement with Kazbo, the evil muse
Jenna Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Starting off with 02x04: the Prankster

When Lois goes to Clark's appartment for late night pizza and a movie, they say they are watching 'Lethal Weapon 1' however listening to the back ground of the movie you can hear the WB title tone and then some action music playing.

In Lethal weapon 1 the opening title (WB sign included) the music is Jingle Bell Rock as Lethal weapon 1 tkes place around Christmas time.

Jenna: "That's enough! You release the Charactors from this tragedy right now, you little gnome. Or I promise to send you somewhere far worse than the fifth dimension!"

Kazbo sarcastically: "You have me so scared!" menacing: "try dealing with this!" throws in a slow, agonising death. then disappears.
-from an arguement with Kazbo, the evil muse
Columnist
Columnist
I don't think this one has been listed before- not really a specific episode/scene- just general gripe.

Why is it we see L&C walk up three or four steps to the landing at Clark's front door, yet see them look WAY down off the balcony of the same apartment? The apartment that's only a feet feet from the ground on one side? dizzy

SQD

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh gosh - it's been too many years since I knew all this stuff, so someone else might have to fill in the specifics... laugh

There are several episodes - season 3, I think - where the ticker tape in the Planet has FoLC-specific messages/in jokes.

In the Tempus episodes from S4, reference is made to WAFF - Warm and Fuzzy Feelings - a FoLC fan reference deliberately used by the LNC producers as a shout-out to the fans.

In at least one episode, a statue on the table in Clark's apartment was made and sent in by a FoLC.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Top Banana
Top Banana
I think the ticker tape in 'Oedipus Wrecks' says something like 'FOLCS stock is up'-- because Lois FINALLY gets her memory back! smile

Also, someone should count how many times a boom mic is seen... Sometimes I feel like I catch a scene with it every other episode. wink

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Top Banana
Top Banana
Three fun little things I've noticed. The first might be a mistake, although I'm not sure. The other two are, I'm sure, intentional, but so subtle I think some might miss them. Does that count as a hidden Easter egg?

The first, I've mentioned before in another thread, but I'll repeat it here. The script for "Sound of Silence" has Lois give Superman a rose, and Superman ask, "What's this for?" Lois asks if she needs a reason and he says he guesses not. I find it amusing to think that the final version was the result of Dean Cain missing his line and asking, "What's this?" and Teri Hatcher ad-libbing, "It's a rose," causing Dean to smile and repeat his line properly the second time around.

The second, which always makes me smile, is from "When Irish Eyes Are Killing". Two things, actually. The first is when Clark sits down at the table where Patrick is playing darts. Lois's wine class falls and Clark "super-catches" it before it hits the floor. He then sits down and sips some wine. I get a kick out of the fact that he is drinking from Lois's glass, sending a non-verbal message to Patrick. hehe.

The other thing that amuses me from this scene is that Clark throws the first dart with his left hand and the second dart with his right. Cracks me up every time. laugh

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I find it amusing to think that the final version was the result of Dean Cain missing his line and asking, "What's this?" and Teri Hatcher ad-libbing, "It's a rose," causing Dean to smile and repeat his line properly the second time around.
There were a couple of cute ad libs. At the end of Ghosts, Teri accidentally flicks egg onto Dean and that laugh we fade out on is more Dean than Clark. wink

And in AKA Superman, in the scene in the kitchen, Clark's line "Superman feels good right where he is..." (or something like that - haven't watched an ep in forever laugh )was an ad lib by Dean.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Just a tiny thing that occurred to me while posting on the thread about the scenes that you love.
HiM is one of my favorite episodes but also has one moment that makes me go "Hum?".

When Lois is running away from the pier there's a door and somebody in editing must've made a strange job with the technology of the time because you can very clearly see that the image inside the door and the background aren't the same.

Granny Weatherwax: 'You've got to think headology, see? Not muck about with all this beauty and wealth business. That's not important.'

Wyrd Sisters, Terry Pratchett

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard