Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#194252 02/11/11 02:20 PM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Any who have been in IRC have heard about my niece--the littlest L&C fan. She's two and a half, and completely in love with Lois and Clark. My mom and I take care of her while her parents work, so she's here almost every day. (I'm handicapped and home bound so I get the privilege of helping raise her.)

Rewatching the show with her has been an adventure! Not only have I gotten to see it all over again through new eyes, but she cheers whenever Superman or Clark come on screen and yells, "bad man!" and "bad lady" at the villians. (My two-year-old can see through Lex, why can't Lois? wink )

The things that come out of that child's mouth are hilarious sometimes! We saw shirtless Clark when she was paying attention this week. "Auntie Laura, where did Superman's clothes go?"

rotflol

Now, my SIL and brother are expecting a sister for Evie in a few months. wink Context. There's been a lot of talk about babies lately. wink Evie now has some little Superman action figures. One is the justice league Supes, then there's Superman, Supergirl, and Wonder Girl from a DC three pack. Her favorite toys are this kind of miniature figurine, so even though she's technically too young for it, we bought them anyway so she'd have a "Superman toy". (She begged for it, and, well, I caved.)

Before, I've been told that "Lolas" (For some reason, that's how 'Lois' comes out) loves Clark. Now, we *have* made it through second season, so we've seen the proposal. laugh Today, she picked up the DC Supes figure and said, "This is Clark." And then she got Wonder Girl, "This is Lolas. Lolas kisses clark" Evie made the action figure of "Lolas" kiss all over Superman's face. (Complete with kissy-kissy sound effects!) Thing is, the 'kisses' never landed anywhere near his lips! "Now they get married and have babies like Evie!" rotflol rotflol rotflol

“Rules only make sense if they are both kept and broken. Breaking the rule is one way of observing it.”
--Thomas Moore

"Keep an open mind, I always say. Drives sensible people mad, I know, but what did we ever get from sensible people? Not poetry or art or music, that's for sure."
--Charles de Lint, Someplace to Be Flying
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
She sounds like a real spitfire wink That is too cute!

"Every woman in love thinks their man looks like Superman!" I sure think so!

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard