Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#194225 01/30/11 01:49 PM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Okay, y'all!

My two year old niece is currently L&C obsessed. (Good job Auntie Laura!) And she now wants a "Cape so I can fly like Superman". So, in the interests of... research. wink laugh I need to locate the picture of Dean in partial Superman gear---as in he had on the tights and cape, but was missing the top. I'm hoping to get a look at the harness they used for it in the interests of creating a lighter, pint-sized version of the cape.

laugh Evie wanted to be Superman, but I've talked her into Supergirl, and the rest, I believe is a no-brainer. wink It used to be on Zoom's site, I think, but that's blank ATM. Does anyone know where it is?

“Rules only make sense if they are both kept and broken. Breaking the rule is one way of observing it.”
--Thomas Moore

"Keep an open mind, I always say. Drives sensible people mad, I know, but what did we ever get from sensible people? Not poetry or art or music, that's for sure."
--Charles de Lint, Someplace to Be Flying
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
There are probably better quality photos than the ones found on these pages, but they are a start:

http://www.redboots.net/tnaos/behind_the_scenes.htm

http://www.kryptonknights.com/tnaos/cape.htm

Of course, you could always buy a set of Superman pyjamas, but that wouldn't be as much fun.

Joy,
Lynn

Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Thanks! And no, it wouldn't be. laugh I'm a fairly accomplished seamstress, anyway, so a little Supergirl or Superman costume isn't really a stretch. With matching hairbows, she'll be the cutest Supergirl ever!

You can buy commercial costumes, too, BTW. But I've looked at them and they're not good enough or well-built enough to survive Evie playing in them. I'm hoping to put this off long enough that it'll still fit come Halloween, but I promise to post pictures.

“Rules only make sense if they are both kept and broken. Breaking the rule is one way of observing it.”
--Thomas Moore

"Keep an open mind, I always say. Drives sensible people mad, I know, but what did we ever get from sensible people? Not poetry or art or music, that's for sure."
--Charles de Lint, Someplace to Be Flying
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yes, you must post pictures!

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard