Print Thread
#194164 09/22/10 11:07 AM
M
mika Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
M
Looks like they got Terri to play Lois Lane's mom on Smallville. That is so awesome. Look foreward to this episode. It would have been nice to have Dean Cain but he has already been on the show. Thats really awesome of Terri.

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
that is pretty cool, playing the new Lois's dead mom. Unfortunately the photo they used of her in the article to advertise it was NOT flattering frown . but I will be watching for her date to tape the ep thumbsup .

MLT Offline
Merriwether
Merriwether
When is this supposed to be on? Oh, and what channel is Smallville on and when? I might actually watch this episode (if I haven't already missed it, of course laugh ).

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
C
Blogger
Blogger
C
Check your local listings as to what channel the "CW" networks airs on if you happen to be in the United States. I think in Canada is airs on a network called "Sky"-something.

Kind of fitting for the appearance given previous actors and actresses have later played their older counterparts like in the case of Jimmy or their parents. Must be some sort of a tradition huh.

M
mika Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
M
I think it is episode 8 and it is called "Abandoned". Smallville comes on at 8 on fridays on the CW.

M
mika Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
M
Terri did really great as Ellen. Very emotional scene. Loved it. It was great seeing her with the Lois Lane hair style. I could picture Erica Durance as a child of Terri and Dean's Lois and Clark. In my mind I pictured Dean as the general. It was so great to see her a part of the superman story once again.

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard