Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#194158 09/17/10 01:49 PM
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
All right, so I have another question. Can anyone tell me when Lois' silver Jeep made its debut? I know it was sometime during season 2, at least I'm pretty sure that's the case; but does anyone know which episode it is where we first see it? I need to know if she has a car yet at a certain point in my fic. Thanks in advance!

~*Monica*~

"Being with you is stronger than me alone."
#194159 09/17/10 02:19 PM
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Eugene Laderman hijacks Lois' jeep in the Ides of Metropolis (first season, 16th episode). That is the first episode the script of which mentions Lois' jeep. It may possibly appear earlier, but she definitely has it by then.

Joy,
Lynn

#194160 09/17/10 03:07 PM
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
Thanks, Lynn! Wow, that's a lot earlier than I'd thought...so I guess I'll have to come up with some sort of explanation after all, lol. Thanks again! smile

~*Monica*~

#194161 09/17/10 03:31 PM
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Hi Monica,

Sorry that wasn't the time frame you were hoping for, but I'm glad to have helped.

I look forward to your next fanfic.

Joy,
Lynn

#194162 09/18/10 04:43 AM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wow, that's a lot earlier than I'd thought...so I guess I'll have to come up with some sort of explanation after all, lol.
Fortunately, Lois is always very helpful with these things. Just have it in the shop getting repaired after one of her latest story-hunting escapades wrecked it. laugh

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#194163 09/18/10 01:35 PM
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
Hi Monica,

Sorry that wasn't the time frame you were hoping for, but I'm glad to have helped.

I look forward to your next fanfic.

Joy,
Lynn
Oh, it's okay...it just gives me an excuse to be creative, which is never a bad thing! :p It's actually for an upcoming chapter in my current fic...not the chapter I'm currently in the middle of, but the one after that.

Fortunately, Lois is always very helpful with these things. Just have it in the shop getting repaired after one of her latest story-hunting escapades wrecked it. laugh

LabRat smile
LOL, that's definitely true! But in this case, I'm pretty sure she had the car, on the show, the day before this particular scene is taking place, so unless something happened between then and now...*shrugs* I'll figure something out. Maybe she got a really good parking space that morning and doesn't want to lose it by moving her car, or maybe taking a taxi would be faster so she won't have to worry about taking the time to park when she gets to where she's going.

~*Monica*~

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard