Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#193693 03/03/10 05:35 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I've been asked (for a programming project) to put together a quiz and would like it to be a Lois & Clark Trivia quiz.

So I'm asking for questions with multiple choice answers. (I need 100 questions total.)

Adding pictures is fine. (such as a 'name this character')

Thanks in advance.

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Top Banana
Top Banana
There used to be a bunch of quizzes on Zoom's boards. I think turning them into MCQ would be simple. Hope this helps..

1) Lois and Clark Trivia

2) A New Quiz

3) Picture Quiz

wave

PS - Although, I think coming up with quiz questions can be a lot of fun, maybe we can make it a game? smile

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Okay - The quiz is ready for its first takers.
you can login at Trivia You get 30 randomly selected questions and the top three scores get posted on the Trivia page.

I needed something to show off my test engine and rather than do a geography test I decided to do something fun.

Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
More questions AND pictures have been added to the Trivia quiz. And if anyone has ideas for questions, please let me know. They just need to be multiple choice or yes/no answers.

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard