Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
... what would it be?

The more unique, the better!

I think I'd ask Clark why he didn't just fly home for a little while when he was in Stockholm ("Sex, Lies and Videotape). Seriously, you're Superman. Your wife shouldn't have to go without ... uh, you ... considering how good you look, when you can FLY home under your own power. Think about it. laugh

I would probably ask Lois exactly why she was wearing lingerie under that burgundy dress in "Return of the Prankster." Just who was she hoping would be seeing it? wink

And I'd ask them just what the heck happened in front of her window the night before he left for New Krypton! A sudden urge to examine the carpet fibers ... or something more?!? eek

Clark: "You don't even know the meaning of the word 'humility,' do you?"

Lois: "Never had a need to find out its meaning."

"Curiosity... The Continuing Saga"
Features Writer
Features Writer
Clark...uh...where do you put the boots when you are Clark Kent?

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
...and... uh... do you wear your shoes under your boots when you're Superman?

Ann

Z
Columnist
Columnist
Z
What happens to the cape? In general, where does he hide his "other" clothes? (Or does he superspeed home first to drop them off)?

Mona

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
LOL! Good questions!

I also wonder wear the cape and boots go... and Clark's clothes for that matter when he's wearing The Suit.

Also, when he changes into The Suit when he's been wearing a T-shirt, how had he hidden the long sleeves of The Suit under the short sleeves of the T-shirt? Surely they don't roll up or bunch up that easily!

And just how does he get that hair gel out of his hair that fast when changing back to Clark?

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
If you hadnt met and fell in love with Lois, would you have gone back to New Krypton to rule, when Zara & Ching came to Earth.

Superman is what I can do, Clark is who I am.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Good questions. I can't think of one. My take on the boots and cape has always been that he hid them in 'hyperspace'. I guess I'd have to say that he didn't know how to do this at first (given the scene in the pilot where he goes to the bathroom to change).

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Top Banana
Top Banana
If Mayson had survived the car explosion, would you have tried to cover up the fact that she figured out you were Superman? You know that if Lois found out Mayson knew before her, she'd KILL you!

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always
depend on the support of Paul.

-George Bernard Shaw
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Why didn't you tell Lois you didn't die when Clyde shot you?

Why did you let Lois go away with Luthor during the WeddingARGH?

Why didn't you tell Lois your secret when she came to your apartment after saying 'no' to Superman AND Dan?

lunkhead!
laugh

Kathryn
Blogger
Blogger
Great question everyone :-)

I will go on a date with Batman, but I want live with Superman.
Kerth
Kerth
"Yes, Lex, I will marry you..."

Really? Really? REALLY?

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Why didn't you just fly off to Vegas instead of going to the stupid class reunion?

C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
To Clark: What was the first thing that entered your mind when when Star brought those books to Lois? (in "Contact.")

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I'd ask them both that since Clark was flying to New Krypton to stop a civil war (NOT an overnight trip) just how long did they think they could fool Perry that Clark was "out hitting the pavement."

(Always strikes me as SO dumb - considering that, at the same time, Lois thought she'd never see Clark again.)

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Originally posted by Deadly Chakram:
I'd ask them both that since Clark was flying to New Krypton to stop a civil war (NOT an overnight trip) just how long did they think they could fool Perry that Clark was "out hitting the pavement."

(Always strikes me as SO dumb - considering that, at the same time, Lois thought she'd never see Clark again.)
They used pretty much the same argument for Clark when Superman had been killed by Doomsday during the "Death of Superman" arc in the comics so I guess we're supposed to have that same suspension of disbelief here. I suspect they would have eventually made an excuse that he was MIA the same way Lois was MIA in the Congo.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
That is what's so great about FanFic, being able to answer those questions that always nagged you. At least that's why I write FanFic.

EditorJax: And I'd ask them just what the heck happened in front of her window the night before he left for New Krypton! A sudden urge to examine the carpet fibers ... or something more?!?
In Missing Lois I answer this question... it's exactally what it looks like happened. laugh That baby from the end of S4 had to come from SOMEWHERE!

Deadly Chakram: I'd ask them both that since Clark was flying to New Krypton to stop a civil war (NOT an overnight trip) just how long did they think they could fool Perry that Clark was "out hitting the pavement."
I also answer this question in Missing Lois, Lois takes over and writes Clark's stories for him while he's gone.

CarolM: Why didn't you just fly off to Vegas instead of going to the stupid class reunion?
I've often wondered this myself. Anyone ever write an answer to that question?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard