Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube
Top Banana
Top Banana
I got 85%--I didn't know which episode the new glasses showed up in, and I wasn't sure whether they meant the real first kiss, or just the first kiss in general. I'm pretty sure there was one other question I wasn't sure about, but I can't remember what it was.

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
I got 70%. I'm Lois Lane! laugh

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I got 85%. But the questions were so easy I suspect I only got one wrong and that was the one about the glasses, which I couldn't remember at all and guessed on. The others I was absolutely sure of the answers.

BTW, as this hasn't been done in the form of a poll, I'm moving it out of the Polls folder and into here.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
The questions were 5 points each. I tried to make them more for if you payed attention to the episodes and watched the whole show vs. just Superman knowledge bc I know a lot of people get that confused. I'm glad everyone enjoyed taking the quiz.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
Subscribe on YouTube
Blogger
Blogger
It would be nice to know the answers to the questions that we miss.

I got 95%, so I guess that means I missed one?

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you've made up your mind that you just aren't doing anything productive for the rest of the day.

"It's Dean Cain, Grandpa. He lives in our chair." G.R.I.P.E.S
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
90% smile

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Top Banana
Top Banana
95% laugh

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
Columnist
Columnist
100%!!

Of course I did some intelligent guessing, but I still say that it counts. I knew the answer to the glasses question only because I'd watched that epi a million times. My first fic was a rewrite of it.

I wasn't sure what episode Lois told Clark that she loved him, and for some reason I completely blanked on what season they got married in because I couldn't remember what the S3 finale was about. Which just goes to show how much I liked the NK storyline.

Anyway, it was a fun quiz! Time to slink back off to paper-writing land... grumble

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I only got 80% (*whimper*). Can someone who is better-informed please put the answers in this thread?

Features Writer
Features Writer
100 percent, baby! laugh

Fun quiz! smile1

Clark: "You don't even know the meaning of the word 'humility,' do you?"

Lois: "Never had a need to find out its meaning."

"Curiosity... The Continuing Saga"
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally posted by Anubis:
It would be nice to know the answers to the questions that we miss.

I got 95%, so I guess that means I missed one?
I'll look into trying to fix it.

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Quiz That Shows Answers

THis is the same quiz just on a different site. It will show you the answers and what you missed. Have fun.

~ Folc4evernaday

Subscribe on YouTube
Top Banana
Top Banana
Well, I just took the alternate test, with the exact same answers, so I would know which one I missed. Only, the wrong answer I gave on the first test wasn't on this alternate test.

Which cleared up a doubt I had, and also meant I scored 100% on the alternate test.

Spoiler Warning for anyone who hasn't taken the test yet.
The first test included the answer "four" for how many times Lois wore a wedding dress. I added the weddings and came up with four, but I forgot it was Clois wearing the dress in the one wedding, so I got that wrong. On the second test, four wasn't an option, so I got the answer right.

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
95%! Thanks, that was a fun quiz.

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
95%. I'm so mad though. I got the how many times did Lois wear a wedding dress wrong. Apparently my brain decided to forget that she almost married Lex!

Fun Quiz! Thanks!! thumbsup

Being grown-up isn't half as fun as growing up, these are the best days of our lives, the only thing that matters is just following your heart and eventually you'll finally get it right! ~Ataris
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I only got 80%. Guess I need to watch the shoiw a bit more.....

Top Banana
Top Banana
Boo! I only got 80% and I still can't see my answers because I don't want to become a member of Quibblo. Folc4ever, can you PM me the answers? I'm not sure which one I got wrong... I feel like I should have gotten them all right. Maybe the ones where they say I Love you? And I think Lois only wore a wedding dress twice... 1) Lex' almost wedding, 2) When wedding destroyer showed up and electricuted Lois. I know she was wearing it later when 'Mike' married them, but did she ever actually take it off? I don't think she did. And she didn't wear it when Lex replaced her with the clone cause she was carrying it to the church and then the clone put it on. So that's two times, right? Anyways, I'm dying to know which ones I missed.

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always
depend on the support of Paul.

-George Bernard Shaw
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I took the alternate quiz and got 100%. Good times. smile

- Lauren

There's a lot of things you need to get across this universe. Warp drive, wormhole refractors. You know the thing you need most of
all? You need a hand to hold.
~10th Doctor
K
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
K
Lois Lane has been kidnapped by several different criminals throughout the years. Which criminal made a clone of her as a way of fooling Clark and escaping out of the country unnoticed?
Tempus
The Prankster
Lex Luthor
Leslie Luckaby
Bill Church Jr.

it wasnt any of them was it?

"Oh no Lois don't. I may throw up!"
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard