Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
LaurenW Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Amazon has all four seasons for $61.99 with free shipping here . Found the link on Spoofee .

Lauren

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Looks like it may have been a mistake or they've changed the price recently - which, of course, they tend to do quite frequently - as it's now $165.

But Amazon generally is selling LNC pretty cheaply at the moment - I'm taking advantage of the fact that the boxsets on the UK site are between £10 and £14 per set. Will take me about another month to order them all, so I'm hoping the deal stays put for that long. laugh

So it's worth checking around your local site. Or even checking back to Lauren's link now and then as they are perfectly capable of dropping the same item back down again at any moment.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
it wasn't a mistake -- but it was a one shot, one day deal, for the 9th of September.

I expect it's probably because the 7th season of Smallville came out on the 9th, so they might have had other Superman things on sale as well.

wink

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Oh, wow... I am SO GLAD I jumped on that deal! I ordered two sets IMMEDIATELY when I heard about this over at zoomway. (Posted a thread about it here too, earlier...) I was afraid it might have been a mistake, but the order went through. Yay!

dance

I should have checked Smallville... the price of Season 7 is ridiculous, but I'll probably pay it.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
it wasn't a mistake -- but it was a one shot, one day deal, for the 9th of September.
Ah, that makes sense. Thanks, Lara! And congrats, Captivated2! Definitely a deal of difference between $61 and $165! eek Enjoy your bargain! laugh

the price of Season 7 is ridiculous, but I'll probably pay it
And don't we all know the pain of that decision!
:rolleyes:

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
LaurenW Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Great deal, Captivated2! Sorry about the redundant post. I didn't notice that you'd posted about it earlier. Looks like you got the word out in time for some folcs to take advantage of it! Amazon probably raised the price right after I posted.

It was exciting to see LnC mentioned on one of my favorite tech bargain-hunting sites. That's never happened before. smile

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I got my shrink wrapped DVD sets today. That was fast!

I love Amazon. Most of the time.

dance

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard