Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
K-SITE: How was the cliffhanger (from "The Family Hour") supposed to be resolved in Season Five?

BRAD: It's starting to get a bit fuzzy in my mind, but Lois and Clark became very attached to the little boy who began to grow at an abnormal rate, turning into a pre-teen in a matter of a few months. He also began to develop super powers, not all of which he used responsibly, since he was a troubled kid. Turns out he was Kryptonian royalty, stashed by his mother to keep him safe from assassins. In the end he had to (tearfully) leave the only parents he'd ever known (L & C) and return to save his imperiled people.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It basically says the same as the interview I know - that Lois and Clark would have dealt with a super powered teenager. Somehow I'm glad they didn't do it...
Wow, maybe I'm out of it. Because I didn't hear that one. I saw an interview where it said that the kid was a descendant and that Wells, brought him to Lois and Clark for protection. I can't remember where I read that though. I thought it might have been a thread from here but I'm not positive.

*edited to say, Zooms Boards, not here. Sorry.

S
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
S
ok, so I've decided to become involved now... I love this board!

1. Three eps you can't live without? AKA Superman, The Pheonix, Just Say Noah
2. Three eps you pretend don't exist? the whole clone arc (ughhh), but others - Toy Story, I've Got You Under My Skin, Contact (just the end, really)
3. Last ep you watched? Hmm, I usually watch more than one at a sitting, i think it was The Rival
4. Is L&C your fave show of all time? If not, what is? If so, what is No. 2? No. 1 all the way, I'm not that big of a TV watcher - at least for the past 6-7 years or so, No. 2 would have to be The Practice and the first 6 Seasons of ER
5. Scene you can watch over and over? beginnig and end of Faster than a Speeding Vixen, same with Brutal Youth, and whenever Lois runs to Clark's in fear for her life
6. Blooper/oops on the show that never fails to make you laugh? can't think of any now, can I come back with that?
7. Something you'd have just LOVED an explanation for? Lois's real fear of intimacy with Clark, and whatever happened to Lucy?
8. Villain you'd have loved to see Superman kick the crap out of? Lex (duh) and Deter
9. Someone you'd have loved to see Lois kick the crap out of? Linda King, Mindy Church, and Luckabee
10. (To relate to the post title) Scene where Clark makes you drool all over yourself? any time he takes off his shirt, Soulmates is a great EP!

BONUS question: Clark is Superman ... Lois is UltraWoman ... what's YOUR superhero name?
hmmmm, I'm gonna have to think about that one

C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
1. Three eps you can't live without? Season's Greedings, GGGOH, Lucky Leon
2. Three eps you pretend don't exist? The Argh, the NK debacle
3. Last ep you watched? Erm... not sure, but I do need to rewatch Target: Jimmy Olsen because I need the text of the Rocky Road/Chocolate conversation and the script has the boat conversation in it.
4. Is L&C your fave show of all time? If not, what is? If so, what is No. 2? Friends, NCIS, L/C
5. Scene you can watch over and over? The kiss
6. Blooper/oops on the show that never fails to make you laugh? Not a blooper or oops, but the 'Lois is in trouble' dance in Season's Greedings
7. Something you'd have just LOVED an explanation for? Besides the FH baby? Nothing springs to mind immediately, except maybe what TPTB were smoking when they planned the ARGH.
8. Villain you'd have loved to see Superman kick the crap out of? Superman or Clark? Powerless Clark [exposed to K, not sick anymore but powerless] - Lex.
9. Someone you'd have loved to see Lois kick the crap out of? Mayson, Luckabee, Lex
10. (To relate to the post title) Scene where Clark makes you drool all over yourself? I love Clark in GGGOH - the whole jeans, denim shirt look - but drool might be a bit of a stretch

Superhero name? Kids call me Supermom...

S
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
S
Oohh - I just thought of a funny little thing. In We have a lot to talk about, when Clark x-rays the table with the bomb underneath, we see 2 people's naked legs - well, a woman wearing thigh-highs and a man's leg with socks - gotta be careful with those eyes...

Kerth
Kerth
1. Three eps you can't live without? I only get three? I could *maybe* pick three out of each season… Well, okay, three out of the first three seasons. I'd be doing well to even find three in the 4th season I'd watch past the opening credits.

2. Three eps you pretend don't exist? See previous reference to the fourth season.

3. Last ep you watched? TOGOM - research for a story. <g>

4. Is L&C your fave show of all time? If not, what is? If so, what is No. 2? No. I can't really pick a "favorite of all time". There are several shows that I adore and have on DVD and can watch repetitively. I've only written fanfic for two of them, but that's only because there was no such thing as the internet when I was so deeply in love with Remington Steele. (I do shudder to think of the fanfic my 14 year-old self would have composed.)

5. Scene you can watch over and over? Again, I only get one? Because I can watch Clark say "I'm all yours" in the Pilot. Or Lois coming on to Clark in Pheromone. Or Clark tossing Lois on the bed in Honeymoon. Or that last desperate kiss in All Shook Up. Or… It's a very long list. laugh

6. Blooper/oops on the show that never fails to make you laugh? Clark zipping up his fly in Super Mann. There's also a quick and rather dirty moment between the actors as one scene fades into another in Ordinary People that cracks me up. (Apparently no one noticed it but me, but the group I showed at LAFF all went "woooooooo!" It's at 21:47 - watch his hand/hips)

7. Something you'd have just LOVED an explanation for? Setting aside the whole Argh/Clone/NK idiocy, I'd love to know why both characters were given brain/personality transplants along with their wedding rings.

8. Villain you'd have loved to see Superman kick the crap out of? Someone else mentioned this as well - non-superpowered Clark taking on Lex (like the fight scene at the end of TGGGOH with Trask). Bonus points if they both end up soaking wet. <g>

9. Someone you'd have loved to see Lois kick the crap out of? Just once, couldn't she have decked Scardino like she did Deter?

10. (To relate to the post title) Scene where Clark makes you drool all over yourself? When he sighs after she shuts the bedroom door in The Phoenix. So much love and wanting - it's delicious.

BONUS question: Clark is Superman ... Lois is UltraWoman ... what's YOUR superhero name? Duh - it's "Sue". <g>

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
There's also a quick and rather dirty moment between the actors as one scene fades into another in Ordinary People that cracks me up. (Apparently no one noticed it but me, but the group I showed at LAFF all went "woooooooo!" It's at 21:47 - watch his hand/hips)
Hot dang, that was worth seeing! *giggles and blushes*

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Well...Here goes:

1. Three eps you can't live without?

Those would be... The Pilot; Green Green Glow of Home and Pheromone My Lovely

2. Three eps you pretend don't exist?

Snort... That's easy. The whole wedding arc: I Now Pronounce You; Double Jeopardy; Seconds.

3. Last ep you watched?

Soulmates.

4. Is L&C your fave show of all time? If not, what is? If so, what is No. 2?

Yes, LnC is my favorite show of all time and #2 is Charmed.

5. Scene you can watch over and over?

It's hard to pick one... I love that scene on the Pilot when Clark opens the door to his hotel room wearing just a towel devil

10. (To relate to the post title) Scene where Clark makes you drool all over yourself?

The (short) shower scene in It's a Small World After All.

BONUS question: Clark is Superman ... Lois is UltraWoman ... what's YOUR superhero name?

Isn't it obvious? Nina6 (Hehe) wink

Granny Weatherwax: 'You've got to think headology, see? Not muck about with all this beauty and wealth business. That's not important.'

Wyrd Sisters, Terry Pratchett
Top Banana
Top Banana
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There's also a quick and rather dirty moment between the actors as one scene fades into another in Ordinary People that cracks me up. (Apparently no one noticed it but me, but the group I showed at LAFF all went "woooooooo!" It's at 21:47 - watch his hand/hips)

Hot dang, that was worth seeing! *giggles and blushes*
I have to agree with Lara. Thanks for pointing that naughty little tidbit out Sue! Yowza. drool

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always
depend on the support of Paul.

-George Bernard Shaw
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Ooh... Gotta see that.

Granny Weatherwax: 'You've got to think headology, see? Not muck about with all this beauty and wealth business. That's not important.'

Wyrd Sisters, Terry Pratchett
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
I remembered the blooper that makes me roll my eyes smile .

At the end of HoL - like the next to last scene of the season, they show Sman flying around in the suit with the [horrid] shoulder pads or whatever.

I mean there were a few of the same kind of thing where he wore different suits in the same ep or something like that [I forget and my head hurts] in the second and third ep iirc, but really - the last shot of Sman of the season? Surely they had other footage by then they could have used.

Carol

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
-Tempus Fugitive
-Forget me not
-Sex, Lies and Videotape

-Family hour, 'caus that's the end!! whinging
??
??

3. Last ep you watched?
-Bob & Carol & Lois & Clark

YESSSS
my number 2?? Ghost Whisperer hahah or The Nanny?

euhhh... When Clark comes back in Lord of the Flys

6. Blooper/oops on the show that never fails to make you laugh?
The Hit Jimmy blooper,.. so funny haha

7. Something you'd have just LOVED an explanation for?
Why Clark puts his glasses down, he has x-rayvision so why not look through the glasses??

8. Villain you'd have loved to see Superman kick the crap out of?
Doctor Deter, the creep made Lois say that she quites and go to france with HIM!!

9. Someone you'd have loved to see Lois kick the crap out of?
Hahah, deter to!! But she did, kind of...
But I think I go for Mayson Drake, I mean she's just to, to,... !!

10. (To relate to the post title) Scene where Clark makes you drool all over yourself?
Cute moments?? When he's kisses Lois or something I mean, I really wish I was her!!

LizzPower!! muwhahaha

Lois: Oh leave that truth and justice stuff to Superman would you?!
Lois&Clark *sight*
Lois: See, I knew I shouldn't have told you! But you're my partner right??
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
What's this? What episode is it in? I'd like to see it. I guess I don't much pay attention to bloopers.

And, Liz, I think I really like the pic, but could you size it down? I have a 20" screen (which I think is still considered fairly large) and I can only see like a fourth of it at time.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Okay, wait a minute now... I know it was there... Where'd the pic go?

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Classicalla - it was there the first time I checked it too but then disappeared so... *shrug* Same with another thread.

Carol

Merriwether
Merriwether
I guess I'm a bit late!

Tempus Fugitive, Honeymoon in Metropolis, That Old Gang of Mine.
That was a very hard thing to do!

Just three? Well there's always scenes I love in each, but any fromthe clone arc...

3. Last ep you watched?
Requiem For A Superhero (thanks Labbie for reminding me)

Man...I want to say yes and the reason is, I can't think of a show that brings me back and makes me smile! I really do like Battlestar Gallatica, but I don't rewatch the eps...Yes LnC. I've watched the same epiosode a few times in a row even (I was cleaning the house and running in and out of the room with the TV).
Number two, well it's hard because I love a lot, but I never watch them (like Ugly Betty or LA Ink). I know, Jon and Kate Plus Eight is fun for me at the moment.
I can't say what my all time number two fav shows is.
When LnC was on, LnC was number one and My So-called Life was number two.

I'm just going to pick the first one that comes into my head!
The Prankster: Basically from the below point onward.
CLARK
(a beat, then)
You want to tell me what happened?

LOIS
Nothing happened.
(off his look)
Well, nothing that important.
Griffin called me.

CLARK
(surprised)
What? What did he say?

LOIS
(down playing it)
Oh, you know, the usual. Hi, how
are you, long time no see, I'm
gonna kill you...

6. Blooper/oops on the show that never fails to make you laugh?
Comedic scenes between Perry and Jimmy.
Or this arguement:
[Linked Image]

7. Something you'd have just LOVED an explanation for? The baby at the end! However, I'm sure it involved time travel/alt universes and I was getting sick of that.

8. Villain you'd have loved to see Superman kick the crap out of? Dr. Deter.

9. Someone you'd have loved to see Lois kick the crap out of? Mason.

10. (To relate to the post title) Scene where Clark makes you drool all over yourself? The one where Clark was floating in his sleep and comes crashing down on his bed and bounces. He's not 'trying' to look good, so I like that.

SuperRoo

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Originally posted by Classicalla:
What's this? What episode is it in? I'd like to see it. I guess I don't much pay attention to bloopers.

And, Liz, I think I really like the pic, but could you size it down? I have a 20" screen (which I think is still considered fairly large) and I can only see like a fourth of it at time.
Hey, sorryI'm late with this, but The Hit Jimmy blooper was some where on Youtube. I was searching for some promo's and then bloopers came up with the Hit Jimmy blooper where Superman hits Jimmy!!

I'm sorry for the picture but I can't at the moment... I don't know what's happening to my computer, but he won't show pictures at the moment... He's just tooooooooo slow I guess. sorry...

-xxx- Lizzy

Lois: Oh leave that truth and justice stuff to Superman would you?!
Lois&Clark *sight*
Lois: See, I knew I shouldn't have told you! But you're my partner right??
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard