Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Wendymr Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Whew!!! He told her! I was so afraid that he'd lie or make up yet another stupid excuse and make things far worse. But he told her, even if he did make a bit of a mess of it at first. And he explained why Superman wasn't there for her when she was attacked. Even though Lois isn't in any state to listen, let alone take it in, at the moment, she'll think back over it later, when she's calmer. Just as I hope she'll also remember how Clark rushed to her side when she was in hospital and how he stayed with her all night.

But, Wanda, intense though this was, it was a very short part! sad I hope you're planning on posting more soon. wildguy

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. grumble Was about time!

Lois stood there motionless, except for the quiet tears streaming down her face. She studied Clark. In this state, it was almost impossible to believe he was Superman. Why had he lied all along? He could have told her when he began spending the night. Instead, he made a fool out of her, and hurt her in a way that might not be so easy to repair.

“Goodnight, Lois. I love you,” Clark whispered, before pulling the door shut behind him.
:rolleyes: She needs to think and talk to Clark went she is prepare.

More ASAP, please.

MAF wave

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
omg... awesome revelation; i didn't see it coming, I hope Lois comes to terms with it soon and discusses this with him... love this! smile1

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Ditto others. Splendid part.

Lois really don't know Clark if she think he wanted to cheer her up. Or rather, she doesn't know her own value.

Gabriele
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Wanda

An excellent part! smile1

Tricia cool

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Like Wendy said, this is an extremely short post, but the intensity makes up for it somewhat. You let both Lois and Clark on tenterhooks, and which way will Lois jump now that she knows the secret?

I've never liked "You lied to me, Clark!" as Lois's excuse for anything in the series or most of the fanfic I've read, but here that reaction would be appropriate given the circumstances. I expect that Lois will give Clark an Antartic bad time through the next two parts of the story. Keep it up, Wanda, this is really good.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Kerth
Kerth
It was a good revelation smile

Even with Lois thinking he was doing a striptease laugh

Jose smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
A revelation was the only choice that Clark truly had, unless he was going to be a total cad.

Now comes the interesting part. How will Lois deal with this new information? How will she be able to rationalize the fact that Superman wasn't there for her because he was in Kansas.

Looking forward to more.

Tank (who thinks that Lois should tell Clark to shove it and move to someplace far away, someplace safe, someplace cold... okay, okay... Minnesota)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
So much, so fast... This part was short, but powerful. wave

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Columnist
Columnist
Hi

Great part!!!! thumbsup

It was short please write more ´cause this is a very good story and I want MOREEEEEEEEEEE ASAP!!!! dance

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wanda, are you there??? [Linked Image] I'm upset... [Linked Image] What happened to you???? [Linked Image]

Where is the part 12 [Linked Image] ? You can't leave us like this! [Linked Image]

Don't HIDE! peep I'll SEEK you! [Linked Image]

Come back here now, do you hear? [Linked Image]

Pleeeeease!!!! grovel Help us, Wanda!!! [Linked Image]

Andreia (who's suffering serious withdrawl [Linked Image]... and... can't... take... it... anymore... thud )

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Top Banana
Top Banana
Ditto that!

I'm caught up now, enjoying this immensely. And am ready when you are, Wanda.

Please?

CC

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Wanda, where are you??? huh I know I read a while back that you would have a delay in posting more of Hide and Seek, but it's been a while since then! I know you're out there ... don't leave us hanging too much longer, I'm loving this story and I want more!!!!!! wildguy wildguy wildguy

P.S. Please? grovel

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
Columnist
Columnist
Wandaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where are you?????????

Come back here girl, NOWWW mad wildguy wallbash grovel

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard