Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Yes, I am back on days for the next two weeks. And no, I am not fully awake. And yes, I am aware that it is almost 11:30 a.m. Bite me. And when you're done marveling at how assy I am with no sleep, do this little poll. (Mwah.)
laugh

1. Favorite season of L&C, and why?
2. Favorite villain?
3. Episode you could never get tired of watching?
4. Episode that never fails to make you laugh?
5. Lois and Clark's hottest kiss?
6. Moment where you wanted to smack Clark?
7. Moment where you wanted to smack Lois?
8. Favorite of Jimmy's girlfriends?
9. Characteristic you share with Lois?
10. Characteristic you share with Clark?
11. Outfit you just loved on Lois?
12. Outfit you wanted to rip off Clark? (in a good way, of course)

Bonus questions
13. Favorite part of your outfit today?
14. If you were given $100 today, what would you do with it?

Clark: "You don't even know the meaning of the word 'humility,' do you?"

Lois: "Never had a need to find out its meaning."

"Curiosity... The Continuing Saga"
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
1. Favorite season of L&C, and why? Four, because I love the sexual chemistry, and them truly being a team.
2. Favorite villain? Mindy Church. Gotta love a badass in pink.
3. Episode you could never get tired of watching? "Brutal Youth." The mix of sizzle, sparks and drama make it good from start to finish.
4. Episode that never fails to make you laugh? "AKA Superman." I love Lois' frustration over her lack of time alone with Clark, and Jimmy and his blue suit just cracks me up. How on earth anyone would think he's Superman is beyond me!
5. Lois and Clark's hottest kiss? When he helps her off the horse in "Soul Mates" and practically sucks her tongue out of her mouth.
6. Moment where you wanted to smack Clark? When he dumped Lois for her "own good" and then flew away while she was lying injured in her bed in "Contact."
7. Moment where you wanted to smack Lois? When she threw a fit over Clark being nominated for a Kerth Award in "Wall of Sound."
8. Favorite of Jimmy's girlfriends? I thought Angela ("Seasons Greedings") seemed pretty normal.
9. Characteristic you share with Lois? Uh, I can think of more than one, but I'll go with quest to always be the best.
10. Characteristic you share with Clark? Determination; he never gives up.
11. Outfit you just loved on Lois? Black-and-white pinstripe suit in "... And the Answer Is."
12. Outfit you wanted to rip off Clark? (in a good way, of course) The famous charcoal suit in "Lucky Leon."

Bonus questions
13. Favorite part of your outfit today? Black Coach heels.
14. If you were given $100 today, what would you do with it? I'd be at Nordstrom in a flash. A girl can never have enough clothes. wink

Clark: "You don't even know the meaning of the word 'humility,' do you?"

Lois: "Never had a need to find out its meaning."

"Curiosity... The Continuing Saga"
Top Banana
Top Banana
1. Favorite season of L&C, and why? Season 2. No, 3. No, 2. Or 3?? Because I'm a sucker for a budding romance.
2. Favorite villain? Tempus!
3. Episode you could never get tired of watching? Probably Lucky Leon, because whenever I'm in the mood for a little LnC, that's the first one I think to put on.
4. Episode that never fails to make you laugh? Anything with Tempus.
5. Lois and Clark's hottest kiss? HiM? - I love her expression afterwards. And the official first kiss - I love her expression afterwards. And on the bed in VD (although that probably has more to do with the shoulders than the kiss itself.)
6. Moment where you wanted to smack Clark? End of s2 when he kept giving Lois lame excuses and disappearing on her.
7. Moment where you wanted to smack Lois? When she said 'yes' to Lex.
8. Favorite of Jimmy's girlfriends? The bunny boiler.
9. Characteristic you share with Lois? Emotional insecurity.
10. Characteristic you share with Clark? I'm nice.
11. Outfit you just loved on Lois? Ummm. I liked that dress she wore in Flyhard. Classy, but with a bit of cleavage thrown in.
12. Outfit you wanted to rip off Clark? (in a good way, of course) All of 'em!

Bonus questions
The comfort factor. I'm still in half my pj's and a pair of sweat pants. (had the day off)
14. If you were given $100 today, what would you do with it? Bank it. I am very sensible.

When Life Gives You Green Velvet Curtains, Make a Green Velvet Dress.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Two. Because I love the whole Lois in denial but can't help but want Clark thing. And when they finally get together. Yay!
2. Favorite villain?
Tempus... although Dan is in a close 2nd
Season's Greedings & PML
AKA Supermann & Season's Greedings
hmmm... probably any one where they're taking off each other's clothes (AKA Supermann, VD)
When he could tell Lois was pulling away from him because of his stupid excuses and yet he still keeps telling crappy lies knowing that it could ruin his chances with her. And he's so close to getting what he's always wanted from her and he can't just speak up for once. GRRRRR
When she tells Superman that she'd love him even if he were just an ordinary man with no super powers. Also, when she agreed to marry Lex.
Denise Richards - whatever her character was called
Pessimistic, or as I like to call myself, a realist. Also, I HATE cooking.
Bad Liar
Her cute little sundress from OP, or the light blue suit from the beginning of Whine Whine Whine (think it was that ep)
Sleep shorts from The Foundling, when his globe wakes him up

Bonus questions
Flip flops
Save it for LAFF

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always
depend on the support of Paul.

-George Bernard Shaw
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
1. Favorite season of L&C, and why? Season 1 -- Lois had an attitude and Clark stood up to her. AND there were all the little refs and innuendos and... it was just a lot of fun!
2. Favorite villain? Tempus
3. Episode you could never get tired of watching? Tempus Fugitive
4. Episode that never fails to make you laugh? um... that's a hard one. I still giggle watching PML, but there are a lot of fun scenes in DTOSC (and yes, I know, I'm listing an S3 ep, here)
5. Lois and Clark's hottest kiss? The one at the end of Soul Mates!!! (and see, I can even list S4 stuff - sometimes)
6. Moment where you wanted to smack Clark? When he broke up with Lois "for her own good." MORON!
7. Moment where you wanted to smack Lois? Several times in S1/S2 when she's THIS close to figuring out that Clark is Superman and she completely misses it. Mind you, that's a reason why I love the show...
8. Favorite of Jimmy's girlfriends? Blech... I don't care.
9. Characteristic you share with Lois? um... I dunno... you tell me.
10. Characteristic you share with Clark? ah. I really don't know.
11. Outfit you just loved on Lois? The Superman pajamas? LOL! I dunno. I don't pay that much attention to those.
12. Outfit you wanted to rip off Clark? (in a good way, of course) *giggles* The Superman suit. hehehe!

Bonus questions
13. Favorite part of your outfit today? Does my Superman pendant count? Else, there isn't a thing. It's a t-shirt and a pair of jeans and there's not a thing special about either of them.
14. If you were given $100 today, what would you do with it? I'd spend it online at a comic book store.

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
1. Favorite season of L&C, and why? Hmmm... Not 4. Not parts of 3. 2 is pretty good all around. So is 1. Not sure I can pick just one. Can I pick 22 eps and make my own season?
2. Favorite villain?Tempus
3. Episode you could never get tired of watching? HiM, PML, SoulMates - I have often thought about watching INPY up until Lois is in the bathroom, stopping it and then sticking SoulMates in and pretending the rest never happened - so most of INPY that blends into SM as one big ep. Oh and the first Tempus ep. And GGGoH. LL. SG.
4. Episode that never fails to make you laugh?Hmm... I'm having a hard time with this one... sirens for a tornado warning that turned out to be a straight line wind warning interrupted me - I'm now in our 'safe room' with 3 kids, but this is the last question for me... snort at patheticness maybe? Ooooo no Season's Greedings. I love that one and it makes me giggle.
5. Lois and Clark's hottest kiss? Hmmm... like best... probably the first real kiss or HiM. Hottest, probably VD
6. Moment where you wanted to smack Clark?the whole show? He has his moments in all seasons. Proposing pre-revelation [though I do understand why] is a big one
7. Moment where you wanted to smack Lois?"I'd love you even if you were only an ordinary man." *rolleyes*
8. Favorite of Jimmy's girlfriends? Lucy wink ?
9. Characteristic you share with Lois?Will likely never finish my Great American Novel
10. Characteristic you share with Clark?Care about people, want to help
11. Outfit you just loved on Lois? Not the one that made her look like a baseball or the shiny blue one - little black dress in LL
12. Outfit you wanted to rip off Clark? (in a good way, of course) Hmmm shorts and a T with the sleeves cut off...

Bonus questions
13. Favorite part of your outfit today? that it's comfy
14. If you were given $100 today, what would you do with it?put it in savings for DH's birthday present [his own laptop] or splurge for something on myself because I never do that - maybe a new TIVO or put it in our emergency fund

Columnist
Columnist

Erm... I think that would have to be early season three. I just pretend that the last few minutes of Contact and WIEAK don't exist. S1 is pretty good too.

2. Favorite villain?

I'm a fan of Mindy, and also Lex (before the first time he died, nothing after that)

I love Ordinary People, but I just skip through the A plot stuff because it's really cheesy.

AKA Superman. I love that under the table thing.

The scene from VD, or maybe from Supermann

A toss up between Contact and during late S2 when he's spoiling his chance with Lois because he doesn't want to tell her the truth.

When she's dating Lex Luthor

That rave chick. She was awesome!

Umm... I dunno.

I can fly. Shhh, don't tell anyone.

I really liked her orange dress in SM.

I can't remember a specific one, but I do like him dressed more casually as opposed to professionally.

Bonus questions
13. Favorite part of your outfit today? Black yoga pants. Oh so comfy.

Put it towards next year's tuition. Or rent. Or textbooks. Or... well, you get the picture.

BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Season 2 for all kinds of reasons. The romance and angst, false starts and pre-revelation while trying to become more than best friends.
2. Favorite villain?
The Prankster
I love both of Dean's episodes: Seasons Greedings & Virtually Destroyed
Seasons Greedings
I have to pick *ONE*? Nope, can't do it. Most of them in Soul Mates, the kiss in the elevator in Brutal Youth, make-up make-out in Just Say Noah. There are more, but I think I've already broken the rules enough, yeah?
Nothing else compares to the moment Clark let Lex drive off with Lois. Doh!
Since Wanda Detroit and the whole amnesia thing weren't really her fault, I have to say dating Dan Scardino.
Angela. She's beautiful and plays a mean game of 'Cats Cradle'
I'd rather mention a characteristic I *want* to share, like her single-minded determination to get what she wants, but I share her love of chocolate.
I trust in the goodness of others.
The little black number she wore on their first date.
Who notices what he's wearing? Unless it's the suit. OK, that's my answer. The suit.

Bonus questions
my t-shirt. Soft and comfortable.
huh Probably just put it in my wallet and use it over time on whatever ... probably food. I do love to eat.

Features Writer
Features Writer
1. Favorite season of L&C, and why? - Season One, because it was more fun with the confusion and fun.
2. Favorite villain? - Jaxon Xavier, because he was probably the only character on the show geekier than myself. That is an accomplishment!
3. Episode you could never get tired of watching? - Don't Tug on Superman's Cape. I love the little daydreams they have!
4. Episode that never fails to make you laugh? - All Shook Up, especially where Martha shoves Clark off the balcony, and where Jonathan whacks him with a bat laugh
5. Lois and Clark's hottest kiss? - Lord of the Flys, when Clark meets Lois in the doorway. It's more of a 'I haven't seen you in AGES and now I must inspect your tonsils to make sure that they still exist' sort of a thing. *nods*
6. Moment where you wanted to smack Clark? - Relationship wise, it would have to be at the end of Contact with the break-up Grr. Non Relationship wise it would have to be during Sex, Lies, and Videotapes because sheesh! WHY was he so adament against lying to the press about who he was, when THAT'S what he did in Top Copy??
7. Moment where you wanted to smack Lois? - When she swooned over the country singer in SuperMann. Come on, he wasn't even that cute. AND he wore lifts :p
8. Favorite of Jimmy's girlfriends? - The one from AKA Superman.
9. Characteristic you share with Lois? - Federal Disasters :p
10. Characteristic you share with Clark? - Glasses and adorableness? And a hint of naivity?
11. Outfit you just loved on Lois? - That skirt and top she wore in PML. I just adored that slit in her skirt. I want one!
12. Outfit you wanted to rip off Clark? (in a good way, of course) - The Black Suit, one of the only good things to come out of the NK Arch! (Well, there was that kiss up above, as well)

Bonus questions
13. Favorite part of your outfit today? - Not the undies, that's for sure... >.< Hum. I wore a really cute black top to an interview today! Its so pwetty! Didn't get the job, but I looked good not getting it wink
14. If you were given $100 today, what would you do with it? - You mean that I didn't hafta spend on any essential thing?? Hmmm... I would go buy season four of LnC and and and I would go eat at nice restraunt with me, myself, and I! Or I may just check out this 'Casa Bonita' place that someone's been telling me about wink

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*
Top Banana
Top Banana
1. Favorite season of L&C, and why? Oh, that's so unfair. I love S1 and S2 equally... but if I must choose, I'll say S1. The getting to know one another, dancing around each other, and there's Lex!
2. Favorite villain? Lex. Hands down. So lovely evil! But Tempus is quite fun too with his sarcasm.
3. Episode you could never get tired of watching? Ultra Woman without the pesky A-plot. I love how the roles were reversed there.
4. Episode that never fails to make you laugh? Hmmm. GGGoH. There are so many giggle-worthy scenes in there.
5. Lois and Clark's hottest kiss? Like I said in the other poll, I love the kiss in Lord of the Flys.
6. Moment where you wanted to smack Clark?Only one? Okay, I have to say Contact too.
7. Moment where you wanted to smack Lois? "I would love you just the same if you were an ordinary guy." *rolls eyes*
8. Favorite of Jimmy's girlfriends? I believe she's called Angela.
9. Characteristic you share with Lois? Her obsession with chocolate.
10. Characteristic you share with Clark? Being naive.
11. Outfit you just loved on Lois? The red dress in TOGOM.
12. Outfit you wanted to rip off Clark? (in a good way, of course) His black Kryptonian suit. Need I say more?

Bonus questions
13. Favorite part of your outfit today? I spent most day in my PJ's...
14. If you were given $100 today, what would you do with it? Booooooks! I need more of those. So much more, so little money. *sigh*

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hmmm... tough... Seriously, I love all of them except for S4. So, well... I go for... *closes eyes* S2 because there was hardly any Lex and I loved how their relationship was blooming and growing blush

2. Favorite villain?
Um... I don't like any of 'em... especially the ones who kept coming back like Tempus and Lex. So, well... I'll take the prankster laugh

Season's Greedings *sigh* Soooo wonderful!

Honeymoon in Metropolis. The A-Plot is boring but the rest is fun (And, OMG, *that* kiss!!!)

*That* one... in Soul Mates smile

As so many before... Contact!

Actually, whenever she was so galactically stupid... in S1, there's hardly any ep without her making some Supes-CLark reference.

The red head in Soul Mates, I think. But I never payed too much attention.

I like to pretend I'm all tough but in the night, I sit with my pack of Rocky Road ice cream and cry over some sappy movie... psst... don't tell anybody!

Um... no idea.

Several. The hottest that comes to my mind is her leather dress in WoS laugh Add the make up and her hair styling and... *yum* wink
But she wore lots of other nice things, too, like the red dress in TOGOM or the hotpants-blouse outfit in I've got a crush on you.
Oh, and if that counts, too: There were some really nice outfits worn by the clone wink

Anything sleeveless... like the shirt when he makes that phone call to Lois at the beginning of HiM.

Bonus questions
My black scarf as usual wink
Oh, and I love my green trenchcoat

Am I allowed to be boring? Savings... or to balance my credit card account because I just bought a flight ticket.
But if I *have* to pick something "interesting", I'd go with books.

"Maybe I know what it's like, trying to find fulfillment in the wrong person. Trying to fit into the mold others expect of you."

"Looking for love" by DC Lady
Top Banana
Top Banana
Season One, because it is the getting to know phase. It is also exciting to see Clark's subterfuge and Lois' denial of liking Clark. Surprisingly the answers to most of the questions below are from the other seasons. I guess as a cluster I just like Season 1 most.

2. Favorite villain?
Tempus.

"Soul Mates"

"Ordinary People" the whole bet and their island getaway scenes is funny.

"Lord of the Flys" (when he comes back for the first time at her doorstep)

Of course, Contact. He ignored Lois when she comes to his apartment and is ready to say yes. Of course his deaf and blind play in the end when he breaks up is worse.

"The Phoenix" - Her reactions to Lex Luthor when he came back from the dead were softer than I'd expect. What has she got to feel sorry for him and then asking if Lex's alright when Nigel tries to shoot him. mad Ah, I just re-watched this episode recently smile

The girl he's paranoid about in "Stop the Presses"... she was his sort of girlfriend, right? Otherwise, Denise Richards who played Angela.

Fondness for chocolate

Can't win at cards :p

The satin top and dark skirt at the end of "Chip off the Old Clark," when she kisses him in the newsroom.

Ah, none smile

Bonus questions
My jeans (have no lines or wrinkles this makes me look taller).

Given? like just handed out? Hmm, I would want to rush to Barnes and Noble, but I'd probably donate it or give it back... call me karma-paranoid.

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Columnist
Columnist
1. Favorite season of L&C, and why? Season 2, it's the beginning of the romance + Clark's excuses are so much fun... I also love season 1 btw, I think that's the best written season!

2. Favorite villain? I think I would have to say Lex. He's the only one who can really piss me off.. that's a quality a villain needs.

3. Episode you could never get tired of watching? Whine Whine Whine.. I don't know why, but it is the episode I watched the most. Well, it's just a funny ep with everything that's happening and then there is Lois picking Clark over Superman and the kiss...

4. Episode that never fails to make you laugh? Hmm that's a hard one (and I noticed I'm not the only one saying this) I have a lot of eps that make me laugh. But if I have to choose I would go for: "Illusions of Grandeur". Perry's reaction the the word ''chief'' and Cat dressing like someone she isn't.

5. Lois and Clark's hottest kiss? The kiss in "Lord of the Flys" at the doorstep or the elevator scene in ''Brutal Youth''. There were a lot of good kisses in S4

6. Moment where you wanted to smack Clark? When he let's the love of his life drive away with Lex!!

7. Moment where you wanted to smack Lois? Oh, when she says 'yes'' to Lex! Come one!!

8. Favorite of Jimmy's girlfriends? Angela.

9. Characteristic you share with Lois? After thinking really hard... I would have to say chocolate. I think we would both do a lot for chocolate goofy

10. Characteristic you share with Clark? Thinking that everyone is good. Maybe we're just both a little naïve wink

11. Outfit you just loved on Lois? Never really thought of that.. but I did like the outfit with the tie she wore in SG.

12. Outfit you wanted to rip off Clark? (in a good way, of course) A suit.. just his regular working suit. Or one of those shirts that showed his arms.

Bonus questions

13. Favorite part of your outfit today? My blouse.

14. If you were given $100 today, what would you do with it? Put it with the rest of my money that I'm saving to buy my laptop! smile

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard