Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Hello FoLCs!

I am writing this update on behalf of our fabulous LAFF organizer, Chris, to ask that all those interested in attending this year's Los Angeles Fan Fest from July 16-19 in Burbank, or who want to be on the mailing list, please e-mail her at cp13607@aol.com.

FoLCs are welcome to attend for all or some of the time, to attend events they choose, etc. Past events have included a studio tour, a beach party and a banquet. If you want to come but are worried about costs, most people share rooms, and you can request to be paired with someone else.

It's going to be a lot of fun, and I am thrilled that several newcomers, including myself, will be attending. And what's better than sun, fun and Superman? wink

Clark: "You don't even know the meaning of the word 'humility,' do you?"

Lois: "Never had a need to find out its meaning."

"Curiosity... The Continuing Saga"
Top Banana
Top Banana
I am praying that I get to go this year! I was so bummed that I had to miss it last year because of a wedding. This year its all about finances and we won't know anything until our taxes are paid and my hubby is graduated in May. frown

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always
depend on the support of Paul.

-George Bernard Shaw
K
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
K
Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh
Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

im 16 an live in england so i cant go

Waaaaaahhhhh

"Oh no Lois don't. I may throw up!"
Features Writer
Features Writer

LAFF 2008 has now a website
*click here*
where you'll find all information about LAFF2008.

Features Writer
Features Writer
Hello everyone!

Since LAFF is coming nearer, there will be Attendees Login now on the website http://laff2008.page.tl . It would be awesome if you could send me (laff2008@gmail.com) an actual pic of you and your name so that I can put it on the website. You'll get the Login data in an email as answer. The pic will be only visible for Attendees!! I think it would be a nice idea to get to know each other a bit!

Thank you,
Vanda Detroit

Features Writer
Features Writer
***** UPDATE *****

The Attendees Login is now working for everyone who sent me an email. If you have troubles with the login please tell me! The pics I got are already on the website but you have to log in to see the pics.

Thanks a lot to everyone who has sent me a pic so far!

***** UPDATE *****

Features Writer
Features Writer
In a few days there will be pictures on the LAFF website. I'll tell you here when I posted them. Everyone who still has no password will get one then too. Please don't give this password to anyone else (IP Addresses will be logged).

Everyone who has no password so far AND has been at LAFF this year, please send me an email to laff2008@gmail.com and I'll send you the password. If anyone else has troubles to log in or something else you want to complain about please send an email to "laff2008@gmail.com".

I really do my best to answer the emails as soon as possible and to load up the pics as soon as possible but I have a lot of things to do at the moment after my vacation. But I think it's realistic that the first pictures will be up on Sunday.

Features Writer
Features Writer
For everyone who hasn't had the chance to join LAFF this year can check out the pics posted on Zoom's board: *Click here*

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard