Print Thread
T
TriciaW Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
Nan

An excellent finish! Just perfect! smile1 I enjoyed it immensely and look forward to your next venture.

Tricia cool

Kerth
Kerth
I suspect we are going to hear more from this two in the future laugh

Jose smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Merriwether
Merriwether
Wow. I just sat down and read the whole story. Very nice! And I love the fact that they're leaving Tempus on that deserted island. Poor man. *snicker* It's a wonderful beginning to the Alt-Clark and Alt-Lois relationship. laugh Wonderful!

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great story. thumbsup

He had seen how the other Lois and her Clark had worked together as an unbeatable team. Whether or not that happened to them at once wasn't an issue; it was what they had the potential to be. He had the time now to make it happen, and the time to win Lois for his own. Tempus had said that Utopia was intact, and that meant that somehow things would work out.

He would get a full-sized Christmas tree tomorrow, he thought, and maybe -- just maybe -- he would take the china figurines out of their box in the closet and set them up on the windowsill next to the Christmas shrub.

The real future was finally beginning for him -- for both of them. It was going to be the adventure of a lifetime.

He could hardly wait.
Beautiful! hyper

MAF wave

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Nan,
Another great story. I loved the irony in the way Lois and Clark got rid of Tempus. I'm really glad Lois read those Sci-Fi books so she knew not to tell Wells about their Tempus solution. WTG Lois! hyper ,
Avia

"I get it, you're a ghost. You're dead. Big accomplishment, move on. You see a light anywhere? Go towards it okay?"

Cordelia in 'Rm w/a Vu' - Angel episode 1x05
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Just back from vacation, will leave fdk later, but I am glad that it is all finished for me smile smile smile

I like the fact that Lois lied to Wells about Tempus' last known location.

I admit I expected them to go back to the island in the present to see what changes, if any, Clark's homemade cave made to the local area.

At least they should check to see if Tempus' body is still there!

I loved the invisible man touch, very nice.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Another typically excellant story.

Your altLois was very 'lovable'. She was 'Lois' but not quite so hard-edged, nor was she quite so guarded. Nice.

Too bad about Tempus... not.

It would be fun to see an epilogue where Lois makes her debut back among the living. I bet Perry'll drop his teeth.

Tank (who figures this *could* be the start of another loooong series... yes?)

Columnist
Columnist
Amazing!!!!

A great end for a great story!!!

Well done...excelent job....

Karla

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I finally got caught up on this story and was able to finish it all at once!! What a GREAT story!!! Glad Tempus is where he belongs!! Awesome work smile

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I finally caught up on it, too. I really enjoyed this! I loved the revelation scene where Tempus dropped Lois into the water and then Clark showed up, etc... That was great!

And Tempus having the tables turned on him -- I agree with what James said about them checking out the island... or maybe just some isolated little tidbit story on an inside page of the Daily Planet about some unfortunate unidentified castaway whose bones were discovered on a deserted island... goofy

And I'm with Tank about what explanation Lois and Clark might come up with for her survival/reappearance... In addition to the Perry-teeth-dropping bit, it'd be interesting to see what exactly four years of back pay amounts to!

I'm casting my vote for a sequel -- I hope you've got more up your sleeve! Thanks for a very enjoyable story.

~Toc

TicAndToc :o)

------

"I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three."
-Elayne Boosler
Top Banana
Top Banana
This was a great read. Loved the adventure and the budding relationship. Completely original take on altLois and alt Clark. And the invisible Tempus- awesome!

Now. I know we're spoiled horribly by you, Nan. You give us a great, stand alone story, and we all start assuming we're going to get a series.

We are, aren't we? A big, fat series? Please? I want one!!

CC

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard