Print Thread
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
Here we go....

Here's the answers. If you want more hints, etc. use the other thread. If you just want to see the answers... Scroll down.

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

S
P
A
C
E

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

S
P
A
C
E

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

S
P
A
C
E
[Linked Image]

Eva Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hi Carol,

Somehow I get a feeling I didn't get one of your clues:

For 19 "Place where Lois and Clark first... you know" your answer is "ceiling", but I had "bedroom" (which luckily has the "e" in the same position, so it also works wink ) - but what did you really mean?

Eva, who obviously doesn't know what she should know, you know

kill a cliché, save a reader
Features Writer
Features Writer
Eva, in the opening scene of "Brutal Youth", we saw a view of Lois and Clark floating up near the ceiling of his bedroom, looking...extremely happy. The previous episode had ended with them finally married, the soul mates curse all over and done with, and they're preparing to consummate the marriage. So they were literally on the ceiling in the bedroom...

Kathy

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
Well, in the ep after SoulMates [Brutal Youth?], we're greeted to the site of them on the ceiling after... well, what Wells had been there to interrupt. The dialogue indicates that it was not long after the first time [though it was dark at the end of SM when they were floating above the bed and quite light at the beginning of BY, but we don't know what time Wells dropped them off - could have been 5am for all we know I guess]. And IIRC in an interview several years ago, Dean indicated that Superman's first time had been on the ceiling.

So, yes, I was going for ceiling smile .
Carol

C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
Yeah, what Kathy said wink .
Carol

Eva Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Kathy and Carol,

I only thought of the end of Soul Mates ("didn't spill a drop..."), but your answer gave me an excuse to re-watch the beginning of Brutal Youth smile - and I see your point now.

Thanks to both of you.

Eva

kill a cliché, save a reader

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard