Next Thread
Print Thread
P
Poussin Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
P
I just put online the Dailies Reel of the episode Tempus Fugitive. It lasts 40'.
Enjoy !

http://media.putfile.com/Lois-et-Clark-Dailies-Reel---Tempus-Fugitive

I'm sorry for the poor quality of the sound. My device is getting too old. I never can have a good sound any more.

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I don't see anything. frown

I love the smell of fear in the newsroom.
P
Poussin Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
P
Selinde, do you have a fast or low connection to internet? Because the file is quite large, so maybe if your connection isn't fast enough you should wait to see it. If you have a fast connection, then I don't understand. I posted the same link on 3 other boards, and nobody else had any trouble to see it so far.

And something else, if you say that you don't see anything because the video is black, that's normal. There is a long black pause (more or less 20 seconds) between the things written at the beginning and the first images. That's the way it was on the tape. I let it that way. I didn't edit more than strictly necessary.

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I was able to view it just fine, so it's not the link I don't think. I was beginning to wonder if there was a problem with it as the black 'pause' is so long, but then it started just as I was about to give up on it. laugh

Try it again, Selinde, and see if that's your problem. smile

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Columnist
Columnist
Oh I could open it just fine.

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Well, I don't really see black. I see green, blue, pink, all kinds of colors (and no, I'm not under any kind of medication wink ). It's kind of hard to explain. It's sort of like a vcr (if you remember, the screen would be a little colourful the first nanosecond if you put a video tape into it.) I do hear sound, but the image is stuck at the first frame (I think). Well, I'll try it again later tonight.. huh I'll keep you posted smile

EDIT: Ooooh it's working! Yay! laugh *runs off to watch*

I love the smell of fear in the newsroom.
P
Poussin Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
P
I'm glad it finally worked for you. I hope you'll enjoy it. I just posted the dailies from the episode Soul Mate, for those interested smile

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard