Next Thread
Print Thread
K
Kal-El Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
K
hello i need help with an episode. all i can remember is there is a spy cam in the daily planet disguised as a fly and clark grabs it from the air.Then the people using the camera are stunned how they lost the picture. there may also have been a scene where supes is in a park and a bad man (i want to say is a member of possibly intergang , im not sure) then he threatens him and sets off a rocket launcher from a rock in the park. then he flies in and saves the daily planet. this is all i can remember.

"Oh no Lois don't. I may throw up!"
Top Banana
Top Banana
Oh I know this... I know this... hold on...

Oh! I think it was Church of Metropolis in season 2. I double checked the script here

http://www.lcficmbs.com/scripts/txt/205.txt

and it has the bug that bit Lois that was really the spy cam. Plus it deals with Intergang. Hope that helps!

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile
K
Kal-El Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
K
i think it is that one. strange im sure i saw dat one the other day. lol must have been looking away. watchin the episode oedipus wrecks season 3 i think thats its name, one of lois's flashbacks had a scene from it. thank you very much

K
Kal-El Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
K
just put it on now. i guess i must have missed that one out for some reason. thanks agaim it was tearing me apart lol

Top Banana
Top Banana
No problem, glad I could help! Welcome to the boards, by the way. I'm sure you'll like it here. People are very accomodating. smile

Laura

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard