Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Oh WOO HOO! Another part, I'm sooo happy. It's my day off today and now I get to catch up on stories. laugh
And I have this part to read WOO HOO!

I Loved the part, And I'm glad there back on speaking terms, was driving bonkers with all the angst...But you know I love it. wink

Post the next part sooon. Hopefully on my next day off *coughs* thursday.

Rach

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
H,
Great part! I'm glad they're talking too and I'm really glad Lois had the courage at the end of the last post to start the healing process.

Lois seems to finally have arrived at some insights about her on feelings as well as Clark's which is a great thing as the lunkhead certainly requires a very firm guiding hand at this point. As a matter of fact I'm surprised his lunkheadedness hadn't shown up much in this part.

Looking forward to the continuation of the healing process and hopefully to lois saving Clark's hide once more.

Avia

"I get it, you're a ghost. You're dead. Big accomplishment, move on. You see a light anywhere? Go towards it okay?"

Cordelia in 'Rm w/a Vu' - Angel episode 1x05
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I love the pace you're moving their relationship at in this story... it is so angsty and I have a feeling that when they get together (assuming that is what will happen :rolleyes: ), it'll be WELL worth the wait!! wink

More soon, please!!! smile1

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Sweet part. drool

“I’m thinking that maybe I’m not the one whose forgiveness you really need. You can’t forgive yourself - and that’s the biggest thing stopping us getting past this.”

He was about to deny it, but the words froze on his lips. She was right. But still...

“Yeah,” he admitted. “You’re right. But you have to be able to forgive me too.”

“So do what I asked you, Kent, okay? Sit down and tell me what you’d do differently.”
hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Columnist
Columnist
Hi

Finally!!!!!!!!! A new part!!!!

I love it, Clark has to forgive himself first.

How are they going to live? Clark is DEAD!!!!!!

Please fix this mess....

Great part thumbsup

Karla

Top Banana
Top Banana
OK...so when Clark tells her what he could have done differently...they can just go back and do that...

it's so easy to say that Clark's death was faked and he was working undercover...c'mon....

can't wait for the big finale!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Top Banana
Top Banana
Light at the end of the tunnel. hyper

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
What they said laugh

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Features Writer
Features Writer
Hi there wave

Cool part! they are finally trying to face their problems and faults in here. I really like it. I just hope we get the final chapter soon!

MDL.

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
Kerth
Kerth
Many things for only one part wink

Jose hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Wendy and Kaethel

A superb part! smile1
How will Clark make his reappearance? help

Tricia cool

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great job ladies. There is hope again. I am so glad they are talking things out. Now if they can both just forgive Clark his stupidity, then they can move o from there into something wonderful.Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Top Banana
Top Banana
Hey all smile

See? See? I can be on time for posting the next section. laugh

Anyway, before I do that, I wanted to thank you all from both my co-author and myself for all your fantastic comments. smile As usual you made us grin with your reactions; we're delighted, btw, that you liked Lois and Clark's reunion... they're not *together* yet, but at least they're talking. We'll see how it turns out in the next (final) section. You're also wondering about Clark's "life"... well, all I can say about that is, RAFO. goofy

Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday to you all!!! party

Wendy and Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard