Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#187639 04/10/07 02:28 AM
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Hi goofy
I was watching the extra's on season 2 the other day (or maybe a couple of months ago). I guesse I was bored and I always love watching extra's. And there was one question what's your favorite C.K tie, and I thought: well, knowbody is gonna be able to answer that. Now I wasn't completely wrong after all. But there were a couple who had a fav tie ! But I didn't frown so after that I've been paying a little bit more attention to the ties (and then there is olso that lovely Clark Kent ties site ) And now I do laugh I really like that one with the rose that he wears in That old gang Of Mine and Individual Responsibility and maybe a few more eps. I was just wondering now do any of you have a favourite tie or one you just like ?? I would love to know!!

xx Camy

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet
#187640 04/10/07 05:23 AM
Features Writer
Features Writer
Ooo I don't know! I'll have to pay extra attention to his ties next time through =D Although I did notice that the ties were perhaps the most eccentric in season 2...

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*
#187641 04/10/07 05:30 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
For reference:

http://www.chantico.com/alastor/ckties/

They are all pretty terrible... lol

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
#187642 04/10/07 05:35 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Awwwww! Poor Clark!

<DJ whispers - don't listen to them... I love your ties...>

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
#187643 04/10/07 05:38 AM
Features Writer
Features Writer
Originally posted by MetroRhodes:
<DJ whispers - don't listen to them... I love your ties...>
Personally I luuuuurv his ties, especially the garish and scary ones! ^_^

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
#187644 04/10/07 05:45 AM
Features Writer
Features Writer
Oooo, and from that list, I think my favoritists are #30 #34 and #47!

So purdy!

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

#187645 04/10/07 11:16 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Oh my goodness they're all so ugly and wonderful! I'm going to have to go through all of them to see my favorite....

Lol, but Perry's tie in one of the episodes was pretty lousy too. The one where Jimmy said "it looks like a steamrolled clown" or however he so aptly put it. laugh

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile
#187646 04/11/07 06:52 PM
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Although I did notice that the ties were perhaps the most eccentric in season 2...
I do agree here! I think that's why the one I love the most is from season 2 goofy

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard