Next Thread
Print Thread
daneel Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Well, until now they're having quiet Christmas Vacation laugh

Jose wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Columnist
Columnist
Hi Nan,

I always love reading your stories and this is no exception. smile

Can't wait to discover how Lois will react when she finds out just how she and Clark promote Utopia.

Yours Jenni

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Nan,
I really like this. The way Clark explains everything he can to Lois, Lois' insightful questions, everything! clap

You always manage to write Lois and Clark in character and this story is no exception.

Looking forward to Lois learning more about Clark,
Avia

"I get it, you're a ghost. You're dead. Big accomplishment, move on. You see a light anywhere? Go towards it okay?"

Cordelia in 'Rm w/a Vu' - Angel episode 1x05
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
This is completely getting me in the Christmas spirit!!! I'm putting on some Christmas music and waiting to see how this Utopia-thing will go! smile1

And you write so true to character; i love that! thumbsup

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Also (sorry, didn't mention this in the above reply), I love how she knows nothing about him; he seems amused.. the comment about letting her in on the meaning of the "little green rock".. classic; it's fun to see things in their universe. laugh

Again, I'm in the Christmas mood... it's just the title!! It gets me!!! laugh

This Clark is so adorable and their chemistry is great in any dimension!!! smile1

Top Banana
Top Banana
This is so good Nan!

This Lois is sharp for sure. And Clark repeating to himself 'the truth..tell her the truth' so cute.

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I don't see how I missed this one.

A thousand apologies grovel for missing one of your stories.

I will print all three off and come back later with comments.

tick tock
tick tock
tick tock

It's later...

Some random comments...

"What is it?"

"It's a device by which I may track you if we should become separated," Wells explained. "It has a temporal beacon as well as a locational one, just on the chance that we might become separated by time as well as space. One never knows what may happen during time travel -- especially when a time-traveling criminal is involved."
This can't be a good thing, the rescue is going to bomb.

He decided to evade the question for the moment. "I was in the warehouse when those guys brought you in," he said. "I heard you call him Mr. Temple. Do you know who he is?"

"Do you?"

He resisted the urge to shrug. "Sort of. His name isn't Temple. It's Tempus. He's a criminal."

"I figured that part out," she said. "What were you doing there ... and how did we get here?"

"I saw him haul you into that machine of his," Clark said. "I tried to get to you before he started it up, but I'm afraid I didn't quite make it."

She was staring at him. "What were you doing there?"

Clark shrugged. "I was looking for you."

Again the wary look. "Why?"

"I'd had information you were in danger. My name is Clark Kent."

She studied him, still with that wary expression, but seemed to shelve the obvious follow-up questions for the moment. "How did we get here?"

"If I told you, I don't think you'd believe me," he said. "That machine of his is something straight out of Star Trek."
This is good, he's telling her the truth and being honest.

He was doing something that he'd almost lost hope of ever doing again -- flying with Lois Lane held securely in his arms, and this time it was a Lois Lane who was free; the Lois Lane of his own universe; the Lois that was meant for *him*.

Of course, she didn't know that, or anything else about him, and telling her that would almost certainly come across the wrong way. If he had learned anything about her from the other Lois and from what he had been told of her by others, Lois Lane depended on no one, and the very thought of anyone -- or anything, even Fate itself -- directing the course of her life was likely to cause her to declare war. No, he was going to have to go about this with extreme caution.
Well, at least this Clark isn't a lunkhead.

"Assuming he does find us, of course," Lois said. "I don't suppose you have the stuff you need to build a time machine, do you?"

He shook his head regretfully. "I'm afraid not."

"That's what I was afraid of," Lois said. She sighed. "Oh well. At least I'm alive, and that's a lot better than the alternative."
Boy, this Lois seems more reasonable than our usual variety...

"I guess not." She had turned to look at him again. "You know," she said with forced lightness, "it isn't really fair."

"What isn't?"

"That you know so much about me and I don't know anything about you except your name, and a little of what you can do. Tell me about yourself."
There is an invitation to potential disaster if I ever heard one, but then again, this is a Nan Christmas fic. Plenty of warm and fuzzies to go around.

Wow! This might be the longest comment I've ever left!

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. clap

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Columnist
Columnist
hi

Please next part soon.
I like the way the things are changing...I guess Lois likes being with Clark more now.

She wants to know more about him, hehehehe I can imagine her face when she´d realize they are gonna be a couple some day.

ASAP the next part please.

karla

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Nan

I've just read the first 3 parts. smile1
They're excellent. thumbsup

I'm looking forward to seeing where this is headed. Please post more soon. smile

Tricia cool

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard