Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Hellooooo.... smile1

Allllllllllll feedback is welcome!! laugh (although, I will admit that if the feedback were "you stink, if i could cut off your fingers so you'd never write again, i would!", i would be a little sad, i won't lie..) goofy

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Nah, I won't cut anything off at this hour. I'm in a good mood. goofy

GREAT introspection coming out of Lois' brain, and some terrific conversations between her and the folks. I really felt some fresh thinking and dialogue going on there besides Lois' usual (and warranted) reactions to the CK=S revelation.

JD
thumbsup

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
S
Blogger
Blogger
S
Oh, I loved this chapter too, yeah now its nearly 2am and I still havn't made progress with the house clap

Kerth
Kerth
drool

Cute part blush

Jose hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
oh, late night friends, thank you, thank you blush

Columnist
Columnist
Hi Nicole,

I'll be honest and say that I'm not totally into introspection. So perhaps there was just a little too much for me in places. I do know though that I'm probably a little out of step with most fanfic readers on this question.

However, I did think that the introspection was balanced very well by the conversations between Martha and Lois. I loved hearing Martha relating the story of Clark's childhood experiences.

I could see the scene where he saved Jonathan from being crushed by the tractor. You wrote that very pictorially.

I'm very glad we've got to the point where Kal-El/Clark has found the key to returning to his life and I hope that he does wake up soon.

Yet I've got a feeling, since this story is in 20 parts that we have some time to wait for that... unless you have another plot up your sleeve. wink

I hope it's Lois and Clark working together in a true partnership.

Looking forward to reading more of this story and I hope that you don't feel that my opening comments were too cruel.

Yours Jenni

Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Jenni, not cruel at all. smile I do tend to write in detail and try to get everyone's feelings at every angle and on all subjects (especially Lois's feelings as she moves toward understanding and acceptance of Clark as he really is). I write scripts for a living, and in script writing, less is more and you have to cut all details out and keep everything short. Every line and movement has to just say a million things. I use free-form writing as a way to do what I can't do in my other writing. It's liberating for me. I am interested, all the same, to see how people feel about details though, if they think I have too many or they think enough is enough. So thank you for sharing. laugh I will defintiely re-read my parts and see if it is the way I want this story to read, or if it can all be tightened up or something.

And don't worry about Clark. I will take care of him.. wink hehe smile1

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great piece. hyper Yes!!!

More ASAP, please.

MAF wave

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Columnist
Columnist
I want Clark back nowwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! help
Please do something...I want to read about Lois & Clark being togheter.

Hope for the next part.

ASAP please hyper

Karla

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well this was a very satisfingly long and good chapter. So now wake Clark up so we can have a happy story. laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
haha!! smile1

all in good time, all in goooood time evil

Features Writer
Features Writer
Hi Nicole wave

This is the FoN Club President. Remember me? blush

Sorry real life has caught me in a really bad time, but I am glad to come back now.

I must thank the greatest person I have ever heard about in my whole life: Clark.

His usual lunkheadness attitude and his fear and confusion, always manage to somehow give us more chapters than other fans from other fandoms would need to read to finish a story. I cant help leaving my protest that I've been telling him to say the name for a few chapters. Somehow I think he lost his powers of superhearing and couldn't listen to me at all. :p

Another thanks for Lois. She is the dumber person I've ever seen. Not only that but she also claims to be clever and stable, but everytime she finds out Clark is Superman she needs to have this identity crisis, kicking herself more than one would need to.

honestly Jonathan and Martha are beginning to annoy me. Not in this story, but in stories in general. Why the heck Lois has to be the one who suffers more and get all the attention when we know that Martha and Jonathan are the parents here who loved him from the beginning? Why Jonathan has always this few lines in a conversation? ARGH.

I know i know... if things were like I am saying, we wouldnt have the characters in good characterization. And we wouldnt be here reading a story so well written and in character as we all expect. wink but ARGH. wallbash

MDL. (whos gonna go read part 8, hoping that it was part 20 already laugh )

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard