Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hi guys smile

I'm making a new music video but I need this scene here (I got the screen capture from the opening in Season 1):

[Linked Image]

I don't know in what episode this scene showed up so I hope someone out there can help me. This has been nagging me for 2 days and apart from knowing it's from Season 1 I have no idea about the episode title or any more details about it. I'm almost losing my mind! grumble

I hope someone can help me.

Best wishes,
Raquel smile

"It's not the years that count, it's the moments, right now as they happen." (Clark Kent to Lois Lane - Brutal Youth - S4)
Kerth
Kerth
I think that's from the first episode.

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yeah, it's somewhere about halfway into the Pilot, when Lois and Clark break the first exclusive on the Messenger. Clark then asks her out, and she says no because she has a date with Lex Luthor... whereupon he gets nasty frown

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
Yeah, it's somewhere about halfway into the Pilot, when Lois and Clark break the first exclusive on the Messenger. Clark then asks her out, and she says no because she has a date with Lex Luthor... whereupon he gets nasty
This scene is after they published the Messenger story, but the Luthor thing came before. I think that happened right after STAR Labs confirmed that Platt's report was accurate and they knew they had a story. Then Clark asked her out and got jealous, which caused Lois to tell him about her three rules. Then they then discussed the rules and her breaking of them at EPRAD, and this scene is the party after they published the story.

lisa in the sky with diamonds
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
It's the scene 142 from Pilot - script wink

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Thank you so much, guys! smile1 I always thought it was from The Pilot but for some reason I just checked the end of it and since I couldn't find it I was wondering if it was from another episode in Season 1. Now I can see if this music video will work out fine enough for me to post it here laugh

Raquel (who was totally losing her mind before but who is now at peace thanks to the wonderful FoLCs laugh )

"It's not the years that count, it's the moments, right now as they happen." (Clark Kent to Lois Lane - Brutal Youth - S4)
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I would love to see it!! I'm sure it will be good enough to post it on these scary boards laugh

I love the smell of fear in the newsroom.

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard