Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 18 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18
Columnist
Columnist
Don't love "Phoenix" and all that thing about the almost first date? I know I do I have a fit of laugh EVERY time I watch the episode
Yes I do love The Phoenix, but this is a creencap from Top Copy. Remember when he asks Lois what he's doing (reaching goofy and he wasn't the only one) I just love the face that he makes wink

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Really? Didn't recognize that. I was wondering where that pic came from. To me, he looked as though he was dancing laugh

I love the smell of fear in the newsroom.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Well I made those captions using "The Phoenix"...

Can you read my mind?
Features Writer
Features Writer
Clark: Okay, she's asleep. Now, if I can juuuuuust reach over and... 'borrow' her last chocolate bar with out her noticing...

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*
Columnist
Columnist
It's time to choose a winner!!
There were a lot of funny ones and I really hate to choose, drives me crazy! goofy

But because I would love to see Clark do ballet (or even dance with him wink ) I have to choose for Selinde!!
And you know it does sound like a good explanation for one of his disappearances!

Good luck with coming up with the next pic!

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Ooooh thank you thanky ou! (<~~ I can't even type properly anymore ^_^)

Anyways, I'm going to look for a pic. Brb.

EDIT: found one. Have fun! wink
EDIT2: OMG I found this one a little later. I litteraly fell on the floor laughing when I saw this...

[Linked Image]

Features Writer
Features Writer
Per your sig, Selinde, is that what "fear in the newsroom" looks like?

Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something RIGHT!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
"Hey, CK... Call for you."

"Who is it, Jimmy?"

"The wax museum."

"Oh? Wonder what they want..."

"You, apparently..."

"For the Daily Planet display? I thought we were done with all of that."

"You were. But it seems someone left the thermostat up a little too high. This is what yours looks like now..."

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Columnist
Columnist
Clark (staring at Lois): Oh, god! The Prankster struck again! Just how in the world did he get hold of one of my Superman suits...?

Lois (waking up):Huh...what? I've had plenty of fantasies involving this suit--fantasies that mostly involved taking it off...

"Clark? Why am I wearing Superman's suit?"

I have no idea where *that* came from! It's pretty much all that came to mind.

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Hehe. goofy )

So, Paul, you're up! smile

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Me? Really? I haven't won one of these in ages. Maybe because I haven't been doing as many. Or maybe not as well. Or... whatever. Glad you liked. laugh

So... hmm... I dunno...

Let's see what you make of this...

[Linked Image]

Or this...

[Linked Image]

Neither was quite what I had in mind, and I know posting two pics at once doesn't generally work out well, but... best I could do ATM.

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
J
JDG Offline
Blogger
Blogger
J
Ever since he got caught in those Chinese fingercuffs, Perry has been trying to explain how he got free.

Also, is it just me, or does Clark look like he's picking his nose in the background of the second picture? laugh

Perry: Jimmy, do you know what a man needs at a time like this?
Jimmy: A baseball bat and an alibi?
Church of Metropolis
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hmm. A few days, and no new entries. Guess it's time to pick a winner.

Ooo boy, this is going to be tougher than usual. I think I've narrowed it down to JDG, the Tooth Fairy, or a kiwi bird.

In the end, though, I think I'm going to have to go with JDG. (Good try, Tooth Fairy. Maybe you'll come up with a better caption next time...)

You're up!

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I know I'm late, and I'm not trying to win or anything - hey, JDG, I'm not trying to steal your crown!! - but I liked the first picture that Paul posted, so....

Perry: Son, when I was your age, they taught us how to stand up straight. See how straight I am in this picture of me at the Junior Yodeling Club.

And this is what Perry might be saying in the second picture:

Perry: So no slouching, Jimmy! And sing!

Jimmy: Me???

Clark (in the background): I have no defences against Kryptonite, Lois Lane and yodeling. I can already feel my nose itching.

Ann

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
lol. Ann. I hadn't really meant to link the two pics like that, but it works. I like the yodeling take.

For the record, the pics are from Illusions of Grandeur. Perry has been hypnotized so that whenever Jimmy says "chief," he holds up his fingers like that and says, "That's brilliant, Jimmy!"

Each time it happens, Perry looks at his hand, confused, sheepishly puts it away, and then leaves. I thought there was a pic where he was almost wrestling it down. Thought that'd make a good caption pic. Couldn't find quite what I was looking for. He tucks it away and cradles it to his chest, he slaps it away, he just kind of puts it down... but you have to see the whole action to make sense of it. No single frame really works.

So the first pic is from the first time it happens. It looks in the pic like he's looking at the paper in Jimmy's hand, but he's actually frowning at his own hand, trying to figure out what's going on. Jimmy, meanwhile, is feeling smug, having deviously gotten Perry's approval for his plan to go with L&C on the next story.

The second pic is from later in the ep. Jimmy mentions "the chief of police," which triggers Perry. Jimmy kind of leans away from it (both from the mistake and the growing guilt of mind-controlling his boss). I thought it looked like Perry was trying to shoot Jimmy with his finger, and Jimmy was backing away, so I threw it in to the mix.

Not sure what was going through Clark's head at the time. He just kind of had his hand over his mouth the whole time. I think he was busy thinking about the problem at hand (people in danger, Perry refusing to run the story due to lack of evidence). Or maybe he was just trying not to react to the Perry & Jimmy thing (being perhaps amused by the mistake and/or uncomfortable with what Jimmy was pulling).

Well, anyway... hopefully the next pic will be up soon, and hopefully it'll be better than what I came up with.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
JDG? You there? Have a pic to post?

Ann, if we don't get a new pic in the next day or so, you want to post one?

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Do not pick me, I'm just passing thru. cool

Perry: Are you sure?

Jimmy: Positive, chief. I've got the official Rock-Paper-Scissors championship rules right here, and it specifically says no Gun, Bomb, Lightning, or God.

~•~
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Where do you people find your great pictures?

Okay, try to find a connection between these pictures, then!

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Ann

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Clark: "Wha...?" Looks around and then hollers into the other room, "Mom! Did you run out of blue spandex?" Listens to Martha's indecipherable answer from the other room. "No, I don't think this will work in lieu of my S shield and what do you mean vertical stripes make me look taller?"

Sorry, the best I could do tonight. <g>

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ann, the second picture is on a site that doesn't allow hotlinking. It won't show up for most people.

FoLCs, if you want to see it, copy and paste the URL:

http://www.loisandclarkarchive.com/ABCPhotos/ABCPhoto38.JPG

Screencaps: If you have the video files handy, you can make your own. There are also several sites which have caps for most or maybe all eps:

http://loisundclark.de is in German, but that doesn't affect most caps. Scroll down the page, then click the ep title you want to load caps and summaries in a new window/tab.

http://www.loisandclarkarchive.com

and

http://followtomorrow.net

don't allow hotlinking, but do have several pages of caps for each ep. Save the one you want to your computer, then upload it to an image sharing site suck as http://flickr.com or http://www.photobucket.com

There are a few other sites out there, too, but those are the main ones I remember.

Moving on...

Clark, thinking: I can't believe he talked me into this. But that orphanage needs the money. And the publicity. Still... national television? Dressed like this? Hey, wait...

Clark, out loud: Mom? I think that page I showed you faded with age. I've got a feeling these stripes are supposed to be white, not yellow. And... is there some way you can make it looser on me or something? I'll be wearing the glasses and all, but I don't want anyone recognizing Superman's... physique. (I still can't believe he talked me into this...)

Meanwhile, elsewhere...

Perry: YES! Alice gets to live her dream, I get to strut my stuff on TV, the Planet gets free publicity, and I don't have to worry about handing my wife off to another man. I do wonder who they'll find for me, though. And Jimmy. Just too bad I couldn't talk Lois into helping out. But I'd have needed Superman's invulnerability before even trying to press her into it. Lois, on TV, in spandex? Never happen...

Next day...

Announcer: ... and now, playing for the Beckworth State School and Orphanage... from the Daily Planet, please welcome Alice White, Perry White, and Jimmy Olsen!

To partner them, please welcome this week's heroes:
For Alice White, we have The Daily Planet's own Clark "Captain America" Kent!
Partnering Perry White, Top Copy's Diana "The Huntress" Stride!
And, Jimmy Olsen, prepare yourself... hailing from parts unknown, it's the one, the only, the authentic... Ultra Woman!

Contestants, are you ready?

Then let's play... WHO WANTS TO DANCE WITH A SUPERHERO?!

Page 15 of 18 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard