Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 18 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 17 18
K
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
K
Perry: Great shades of Elvis. Lois, honey. Just because Clark borrowed your notebook, that's no reason to strangle him.
Lois: But Perry....
Clark: OMG. It's so obvious now, underpants go on the INside. Good job i only wear my thong in the house.

"Oh no Lois don't. I may throw up!"
S
SJH Offline
Features Writer
Features Writer
S
Lois: "You mean this is Not the Heimlich
Maneuver?"

"I'm red-eyed, tired and drunk" Teri Hatcher
"Fun will now commence" 7of9
Features Writer
Features Writer
*Lois and Clark are having a heated discussion. Of course, whenever Lois said 'You think you know everything!' or Clark said 'You're really high maintenance, you know that?' what they really meant was 'I love you.' Oh no wait, that's a different story... they really did irritate each other. Anyhoo, back to the argument!*

Lois: I'm telling you, Clark. Perry's lost it!

Clark: Just because he's been acting a little strange lately doesn't mean- *He's cut off as Lois turns his head to wear Perry just entered the bullpen* ...Where did Perry get that Wonder Woman costume?

Lois: See? Told you. That man needs a vacation.

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Lois: I'm gonna buy Clark a better tie - just have to see what size it ought to be...."

Ann

Kerth
Kerth
Alt-Clark, thinking: "Oh-oh, the Clark Kent from this dimension is back. Just how am I going to explain his wife being wrapped around my neck?"

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
"Lois, I have something I need to tell you. Can we go talk?"

"Of course, Clark. Conference room is taken, but we can go to the corner there. No one should bother us for a while."

"I... guess. Not very private, but... okay. Good enough, I hope."

"So what is it?"

"Lois... I... I'm..."

"Yes...?"

"Look, it's hard to say. Especially because I keep worrying that someone will hear, but... Oh..." *looks around furtively, opens top of shirt to reveal a good part of the S*

"Oh. That. Yeah, I know."

"You... What?"

"I work closely with you every day, and I've seen... you-know-who up close more than a few times, too. Of course I know. Did you think I was galactically stupid or something?"

"Wha... No! ... I don't think you're stupid. I admire... But... you.... It's just... uhm.... that is..."

"Shhh! Never mind your Kerth-worthy speech. Someone's coming! Close up your shirt!"

"My... uh... oh!" *fumbles with the buttons*

"Here, I'll hold it closed."

"Lois! Clark! I've been looking all over the bullpen for you two! What are you doing lurking over here? If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were necking on company time!"

"No! Mr. White... We weren't... We're not even... We..."

"I took him aside to give him some fashion pointers, Perry. He's my partner. I can't have him going out looking like that! Did you see the tie he was wearing? All those primary colors mixed together! Who does he think he is, Superman? I tell you, Perry. He might... might be a half-decent writer. On a good day. When he's not tripping over his own tongue."

"Uhm... Thanks... I think... But I..." *gulps as her right hand, which Perry can't see, moves surreptitiously across his back*

"See? Eloquent as ever, Clark. But even on a good day, he's got no fashion sense. It's tragic."

"I see. Well fashion tips will have to wait. I've got an assignment for you two."

"Sure thing, Perry. We'll be right along."

"See that you are." *leaves*

"But... Lois... We... Talk... And..."

*takes her hands away, sliding them perhaps a little more than necessary over him* "Come on, Clark. You heard the man. Button up, and see if you can't find a decent tie somewhere. We've got to get back to work." *walks off, all business*

"But... but... I... I'm Superman..."

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Features Writer
Features Writer
Lex Luthor off screen, "Lois Lane, I'll offer you $394 billion zillion dollars to strangle Clark Kent with your bare hands while looking nonchalant. Think you can pull it off?"

Nonchalant Lois, "I'll give it a shot."

Clark, "Huh??"

Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something RIGHT!
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Paul!!!! That was a riot!!!! rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol

Ann

C
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
C
They were all good but I have to go with Kal-El I was cracking up when I first read it!

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
K
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
K
Wahay thanx somebody else post one for now because im away from my pc at the moment. I will post mine later when i get back home in a few days. :-)

"Oh no Lois don't. I may throw up!"
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Since Kal-El is away, I've got one! This is from www.loisandclarkarchive.com

[Linked Image]

Thanks to Cat for my rockin' avatar!
++++
(About Lois & Clark)
Perry: Son, you just hit the bulls eye. It's like we're supporting characters in some TV show and it's only about them.
Jimmy: Yeah! It's like all we do is advance their plots.
Perry: To tell you the truth, I'm sick of it.
Jimmy: Man, me too!
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Jimmy: How YOU doin'?

Procrastinators unite! Tomorrow.
Features Writer
Features Writer
Jimmy does his chipmunk impression to look cool.

Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something RIGHT!
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I'm trying to look a bit like Justin Whalin.

Ann

Features Writer
Features Writer
Jimmy: "Hey CK, can you please take a look - do I have something between my teeth?"

Clark (laughing): "Nope"

Jimmy: "And are they white enough? You know there's this girl..."

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Ann, yours had me rolling on the ground. You win. wink

++++
(About Lois & Clark)
Perry: Son, you just hit the bulls eye. It's like we're supporting characters in some TV show and it's only about them.
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Wow, Trin, thanks!!!

Now,I've got to tell you - I know so little about finding new LnC pictures, so this one has probably been used before. If it has, could you please post another one, Trin?

[Linked Image]

Ann

Features Writer
Features Writer
Lois LEAPS out at Clark: "I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog TOTO too!!!"

I don't even have a little dog Toto.

Features Writer
Features Writer
Clark: Who knew that 47 cups of expresso would give Lois superpowers?
Lois: WEEEE!!! Just wait for the caffiene hangover! Then I'll have super hearing and super headaches, too!

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Wah... I can't see the picture. but it might just be my Mac... frown

++++
(About Lois & Clark)
Page 13 of 18 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 17 18

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard