Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 18 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 17 18
Features Writer
Features Writer
Clark: Mom, don't you think I'm a little too old to have my temperature taken like this...and in public yet?

Martha: Shut up, Clark,and drop trou'; I have to do this for my "emergency nursing in public" exam. Jonathan, come give me a hand!

Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something RIGHT!
Merriwether
Merriwether
Ewww. Funny and gross. I kind of like it.

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
Kerth
Kerth
Clark: "I'm a balloon! I can floooaaaat!"

Martha: "Clark, stay put! You're not a balloon, and you can't float."

Jonathan (mumbling): "At least not in public..."

Sorry, it's the best I could come up with. huh

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
Features Writer
Features Writer
lol! Those were cute!

Clark: Mom, I really don't think that an atomic wedgie will get me my memory ba--
Martha: *Yoink!*
Clark: The trauma! The trauma!
Martha: Well, he remembers the neighbors, Bubba and Tiny, at least.
Jonathan: Martha, weren't we trying to HELP him, and NOT send him back into therapy?
Martha: At least this time the Planet can foot the bill.

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*
Merriwether
Merriwether
Awesome, Catherine.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

Features Writer
Features Writer
//When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.//

I don't mean to change the subject but LOL on the new signature, Woody! (I'm not kissing up I swear)

It reminds me of an episode of Invader Zim, Gir the robot tries to contemplate time travel..."but if you send the robot back in the past to destroy Dib, he'll never be your enemy, so you'll never send the robot back, but then he WILL be your enemy, so then you WILL have to send the robot BAAAACCKKK....*BOOM!!!*" Gir's head explodes.
[Linked Image]

Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something RIGHT!
Merriwether
Merriwether
Yep, they are catch 22's to the fullest. You never know how much can change. Here's an example I thought of: You, a person without superpowers, go back in time and are making conversation with somebody about basically nothing. But because you are talking to that person they don't see an ad for a weight-loss program and therefore don't enroll in it. Thus, they don't have the speed to run and save a boy's life by pulling him out of the way of a car. That boy then never grows up, never becomes a firefighter, and never saves another boy from a fire. That boy then never grows up, never gets into crime, and never kills a girl who therefore does grow up and marries you father before he met your mother, therefore your father wasn't in the same place to meet your mother, meaning you never were born.

And if you just followed what I wrote, congratulations.

Features Writer
Features Writer
Wow! I followed that! Bwaha! Go me!

Now, I wonder what would have happened if someone went back in time and bopped the guy in the back of the head before he could light that second lantern? Paul Revere never would have become famous, and American English would probably be more England English...

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Merriwether
Merriwether
Yes, and what if someone went back in time and prevented Jack Ruby from killing Lee Harvey Oswald, or prevented John Wilkes Booth from assassinating Lincoln. The possibilities are endless.

Features Writer
Features Writer
Clark: Mom, are you sure about this?
Martha: Of course I'm sure. (Jonathan, get ready to dial 911, just in case.)
Clark: WHAT??
Martha: Well, honey, it's not like I've ever shoved you from a three story building before!

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

Top Banana
Top Banana
Clark: See Dad? I told you! They really did make a new dance move. It's called the Superman. Yeah, it looks like this.

Jonathon: My God...

Martha: Oh! Teach me next Clark!

heh. all I could come up with. I just thought Martha looked too happy and Jonathon too terrified, lol.

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile
Merriwether
Merriwether
They all were great, but I think I have to go with Cat Bruce, for the atomic wedgie.

Features Writer
Features Writer
Oooh, I almost missed this! Thanks, woody! ^_^

Well, since I'm me and all, I couldn't resist this picture wink

[Linked Image]

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Lois: Oh come on Mayson share, I'm really hungry. I'll be good I promise.
Mayson: Nope.

Woody, but if you're never born then you cant go back in time to change the future meaning that guy will be able to rescue that kid who will grow to rescue that other kid so he can kill that chick and your dad will be free for the taking. Right?

Procrastinators unite! Tomorrow.
Features Writer
Features Writer
Lois thinking <Mayson can't seriously be thinking a bag lunch is going to win Clark's heart?>

Merriwether
Merriwether
Exactly, Ambar, and that's why time travel conundrums are like the song that never ends.

Lois: In case you think you can bag Clark, he's taken.

or

Lois: (thinking like child) I forgot my sack lunch. I wonder if that nice Mr. White will let me call my mom.

Mayson: (thinking like child) Nananananana. I've got a lunch and you don't.

Blogger
Blogger
Lois thinking What are we in grade school now? Mayson come on, a sack lunch? Don't you just buy your lunch like everyone else?

Mayson thinking What is she looking at?

{{{hugs to all}}}
Mac
Columnist
Columnist
Lois: Note to self: Show more leg around Clark.

Mayson: First you steal my pager and now you're stealing my seducing tactics? Do you have any shame?

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.
Blogger
Blogger
Lois thinking I don't know what Clark sees in her, she's such a tramp! I mean look at the way that she just throws herself at him. Doesn't she know that you have to play hard to get to get his attention. Well I won't tell her that.

I'm sorry but just looking at the look on Lois' face it's like she's thinking what a tramp Mayson is.

{{{hugs to all}}}
Mac
Features Writer
Features Writer
Ooooh, its hard to choose! I'm gonna hafta go with symbolicangel, only because I thought something along those same lines ^_^

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

Page 6 of 18 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 17 18

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard