Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#184882 10/23/06 11:51 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
My list says "Madame Ex," which I just took to be a play on "Madam X," since Arianna is Lex's Ex.

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
#184883 10/23/06 12:22 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
The script says Madame Ex so I'll change it to ME.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
#184884 10/23/06 01:11 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
They all look good, the only other thing I notice is the Family Hour - I usually see this as FH, without the T. Not sure what others think about that, but I usually see it just listed as FH.

And I think STGTTWNK has a typo, at least I'm guessing that's all it is - you have an N where the T is supposed to be. wink

Otherwise, I think they all look about right. A handy list to have, no doubt. Thanks! thumbsup

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
#184885 10/23/06 02:11 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
And I think STGTTWNK has a typo, at least I'm guessing that's all it is - you have an N where the T is supposed to be.
No, the N is right. The episode is called Swear To God, This Time We're Not Kidding. Don't know where the extra T would come from.

But she is right - there's a typo in the abbreviation. There's an H instead of the 3rd T.

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
#184886 10/23/06 03:29 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Originally posted by DSDragon:
And I think STGTTWNK has a typo, at least I'm guessing that's all it is - you have an N where the T is supposed to be.
No, the N is right. The episode is called [b]S
wear To God, This Time We're Not Kidding. Don't know where the extra T would come from.

But she is right - there's a typo in the abbreviation. There's an H instead of the 3rd T. [/b]
Um, that's what I meant. Read my post again LOL. Sorry if I typed N instead of H, but that's what I meant to say.

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
#184887 10/23/06 03:30 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Ooops.. Fixed the typo.

Okay, if The Family Hour is usually FH (that's what I've seen most often, too) that puts it in conflict with Fly Hard. Is it usually spelled out?

#184888 10/23/06 03:32 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Originally posted by Classicalla:
Ooops.. Fixed the typo.

Okay, if The Family Hour is usually FH (that's what I've seen most often, too) that puts it in conflict with Fly Hard. Is it usually spelled out?
Not sure, I always just take the acronyms in context I guess. As long as I know what the person is referring to, I can almost always match it to the episode - and Fly Hard and Family Hour are two very different episodes. wink They don't get mixed up that often to be honest, in fact I've rarely seen any issues with that. But I see what you mean.

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
#184889 10/25/06 09:47 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
If this looks good now, can we sticky it?

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard