Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Blogger
Blogger
I also like "The Eyes Have It", especially when Lois gives Clark the "pen", I love her face, it's so funnny!

A LOVE THAT RISK NOTHING, WORTHS NOTHING (JONATHAN KENT- BIG GIRLS DON'T FLY)
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Well, I'm embarassed to admit that when I was 10, I cut my wonderful long hair just to look like Lois Lane.
And another thing that I'm embarassed to admit is, that everytime Lois thinks Clark is dead and then he comes back I start to cry. Honestly, when there's something really romantic I start to cry, well I'm a little romantic! peep

Lois Lane: Danger is my business!
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
I know this is an old one but I just had to add my response to the "Contact" fans. My absolute favorite part of this ep has to do with the scene where Star bring Lois those books on alien abductions at the office. Clark's look when Star first mentions it is "What???" I really wish I knew what had been going through his mind when he first heard that. rotflol

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Columnist
Columnist
I've basically overcome my embarrassment about being completely obsessed because I relate almost every situation that happens in my real life to something that happened on the show. blush

Example: I forgot my math textbook in my classroom over night, so I wasn't able to do my homework and had I lost that book I wouldn't get back my $100 book deposit from the school. I told my teacher I had been cloned recently and had amnesia, so it was actually my CLONE who left behind my textbook. The raised eyebrows as he handed me back my book from his desk drawer were worth it entirely. I also got an extension on the homework for creativity with my excuse.

Also, my dog recently had three puppies, so while they're still living with me they needed names. I chose Lois Lane, Clark Kent, and Lex Luthor, but sister told me I was a nerd, so I just call them LoLa, ClarkiePoo and LexiBear when people ask me what their names are.

.talk nerdy to me.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard