Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Hi guys.

I was wondering if anyone could help me downloading episodes for trailers and videos. I have them all but I cant transform them into files that run on my moviemaker. Can anyone send me a link or take the time to transfer them to me?

Thank you,guys.

MDL

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
Features Writer
Features Writer
If you'd like, and you give me time to do so (and kick my butt every once in awhile...) I could probably get the scenes that you need and then upload them... I would do episodes, but I only have some of s1 and 2 that are in avi format, though I do have most of 3 and 4... and then I'm missing a few episodes... but I'd be glad to help if you'd like! ^_^

(And also, this would probably help get my heiny into gear in making that tutorial I keep blathering on about... :/)

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Season 4? WANT! WANT! GIVE ME THEM!!!

Eh, I mean can you send me them please?

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Where do you find those?? Want em too! eek

I love the smell of fear in the newsroom.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I want season four too, please let me know where to get them. grovel

Come on Lois you havent said a word since 1866!

Thanks for the avatar, Hana.
Blogger
Blogger
Oooh yes, Season Four, please. smile

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big demand for season 4.....

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Ok, so we all want season four.. but who can give it to us? jump

I love the smell of fear in the newsroom.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This looks like a job for Superm.. oh crap he's fictional... OK then, here I come to save the da... Opps, I trod on Mighty Mouse. He's dead. Somebody save us from Lex Luthor's cat quick!

I'm sure Catherine will tell us where she got her Season 4 episodes. Oh and MDL, I'll glady make you some DVD Rips of seasons 1-3 and post the discs to you. But I don't have any discs at the moment....

Features Writer
Features Writer
Originally posted by Clark Kent Wannabe:
This looks like a job for Superm.. oh crap he's fictional... OK then, here I come to save the da... Opps, I trod on Mighty Mouse. He's dead. Somebody save us from Lex Luthor's cat quick!

I'm sure Catherine will tell us where she got her Season 4 episodes. Oh and MDL, I'll glady make you some DVD Rips of seasons 1-3 and post the discs to you. But I don't have any discs at the moment....
Catherine? Oh right! That's meeee! ^_^

I managed to download most of season four from maaaany places and then get the ones I didn't have and could. not. find. from friends, all with the intent of getting it when it came out on DVD anyway (I did that with season 3 as well wink ). Total, I would say season four takes up about 8 gigs, with each episode being around 350 MB...

I could try to help people, but alas my web space is limited and I have no monies for postage. I'll look into some file sharing places, though, if anyone's interested or whatnot... (Its 1am right now, hense the scattered-brain reply...)

Edit to add, I would be HAPPY to help people get the episodes. Its how I got many of mine. ^_^ And I shouldn't be aloud to post after midnight... shouldn't I be turning into a gremlin now or something?

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Features Writer
Features Writer
Hey MDL ^_^

Just incase you didn't get my email, I was able to upload the rest of those clips for you. Lemme know if you need anything else! ^_^

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

Blogger
Blogger
Where you can download the episode? I want make new musicvideos too, so I need a lot of scences.

Lois is in trouble! Lois is in trouble!
Well, I have all the rats and you don't have any!
I could get those if I wanted!
Oh, can I have a rat, Chief? Can I have, please?
Clark, you want me send you in the dark room?
Dark room?
You heard me!
No.

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard