Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Matrix Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Over at Zoom's boards it was posted by AliKat that Season 4 DVD would be released on Oct 24th. Columbia House has it at their site - complete with a pic of the box (I'm at work right now and can't access my photobucket account otherwise I'd post the pic)

Good News for US L&C fans!
Per Columbia House - Season 4 , Season 4 will be released in the US on 24 October!
Search for 'Lois & Clark' on the site - you can pre-order it for $41.97 if you're a club member.
Well, at least it's better than the gray... maybe...

Can't wait to see what the extra features will be!!! dance

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Features Writer
Features Writer
Sweet!! I'm not a member, so I can't see the picture any larger than the thumbnail, but it LOOKS like it'll be spiffy!

And WOOT! Gonna start savin my pennies! laugh

dance

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*
Matrix Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Savin my pennies too (and watching Amazon for pre-buy - woohoo!)

Okay, I'm home now, so here's the pic I have (sorry it's not larger but I'm not a member of Columbia House - this is best I can do):

[Linked Image]

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Features Writer
Features Writer
Oooooh thanks! laugh I wasn't sure if I was Unworthy to view a larger picture because I'm not a member...

Such a purdy picture! *Siiiiiigh*

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*
Features Writer
Features Writer
i have the biggest laugh on my face clap

I will and always be a big fan of Lois and Clark forever and forever.
Merriwether
Merriwether
Yay! dance

(Actually, I kinda like the silver case of S3. And it fits -- between Lois and Clark, I think I counted 8 or 9 silver and/or grey outfits in the first 6 episodes! laugh )

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fantastic! I can't wait. Talking about the cover colours though, I wish S3 had been yellow, to finish off the pattern established by S1 and S3. Not that I lie awake at night thinking "Curse them and damn them to hell for not making the Lois & Clark Season 3 DVD cover yellow!!" Far from it. But if they had, what colour would you all want for S4?

Matrix Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
CKWB - As much as I don't like bright yellow - I was thinking the same thing for S3. S1 was blue, S2 was Red, I thought S3 should be yellow. They could have made it a nice yellow.

Anyway, if I'd gone with yellow for S3. I would have gone with Black for S4. For one thing, Clark looks stunning in black... blush and he wears that Black Kryptonian outfit in S4. Plus black is just an awesome/classy color in my opinion (okay, I know it's not really a color, but absence of color, but go with me here...) They could have had the Daily Planet background and stuff in gray. I think that would have looked real classy.

(I did actually like the gray okay, but on some discussions I read, some people absoutely hated it)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How come Metro is always the first to answer my posts?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Also another thought, the picture on S1 showing Lois opening Clark's costume to reveal The Suit. Better used on S3?

Matrix Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Because I have no life. :rolleyes:

Whoops! Did I say that out loud? laugh

Kidding, really. I'm just on the net a lot I guess and I can type about 70-80 wpm, so I get a lot done in a short time... Plus I started this particular thread and I always check back on the ones I start. laugh

Anyhoo... I don't think the pic would have worked on S3 because Lois's hair wasn't long (except for 2 eps) and they both look like kids in that picture because it's from the pilot and they still had their baby faces. laugh Just my opinion of course.

Kerth
Kerth
Grr... can't pre-order yet, it isn't showing on any of the sites that ship to the UK at low prices as yet, and that club doesn't want UK members.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Matrix Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Don't feel bad Marcus... I can't pre-order either. I'm not a member of Columbia House and I normally pre-order from Amazon... and they aren't showing it available yet. frown

At least if Oct 24th is the real release date, we only have a little over 2 months to wait. That's not long. Yippee!!! dance

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone else feel like it's not just S4 being released but in a sense the whole series? Or is that just me?

Matrix Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
If you mean that in a sense it's all coming to an end. Then yes, I know what you mean.

I've been looking forward to these DVD's for so long... now there will be nothing left to wait for. It'll be finished. It's bitter-sweet.

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
I don't know if this is relevant, but I just checked out play.com and you can pre-order L&C 4, which is apparently due for release in the UK 23/10/2004!

Tez Offline
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
I can't wait for Season 4 to come out! I haven't checked these message boards for the last couple weeks, but I knew that someone would post the release date for season 4, and I must say that I LOVE the fact that it is only 2 months away! I mean, 06/05 was the date for season 1...........01/06 was the date for season 2...........06/06 was the date for season 3.......and now 10/06 is the date for season 4? Thats weird, I woulda thought it would be in January. Thats okay though, I'm pumped.

I like the covers for the 3 seasons thus far. I think a black cover woulda been awesome for season 4, but either way, its awesome.

Vin
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Good news for brits LnC S3 out on the 28/8/06 priced £31.99 and S4 24/10/06 at £29.99 at Play.com image not avaliable for S4 yet.

smile1 hyper party

Thanks for the love
Thanks for the guidance
Thanks for the TARTAN PRIDE HA!

Can't Stop Me Now - Rod Stewart - Time 2013
Kerth
Kerth
Originally posted by MirandaW:
I don't know if this is relevant, but I just checked out play.com and you can pre-order L&C 4, which is apparently due for release in the UK 23/10/2004!
Thanks! Just ordered it.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
RL Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Originally posted by MetroRhodes:
I've been looking forward to these DVD's for so long... now there will be nothing left to wait for. It'll be finished. It's bitter-sweet.
You don't think they'll eventually come out in high definition Blu-Ray or HD-DVD? More things to save money for. wink

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard