Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Hey guys!

I just got approved to run the fanlisting for Lois & Clark, and I want to turn it into a fansite too. One of the sections I'd like to do is on the characters. It would have their name, a picture, and a small blurb about them. But I'm really not sure which characters should be included on this page. I mean the obvious ones (Lois, Clark, Perry, Jimmym etc). But if I put ALL of them, then the page would go on forever. I'd like to split it into

Good Guys / Bad Guys

And would like some suggestions of characters that should definitely go under each.

My lists so far:

Good
Lois
Clark
Perry
Jimmy
Martha
Johnathan
Ellen (maybe?)
Sam (maybe?)
Herb Wells (maybe. cuz I just love him so much)

Bad
Lex
Mindy
Bill Sr. (maybe?)
Bill Jr. (maybe?)
Tempus

Any in there I should take out, and any suggestions for adds? The prerequisite for being on any of the lists is I guess they must be in 5+ episodes (but exceptions can be made for especially memorable characters).

Thanks guys!
Whitters

the-planet.us

"Oh please! I'll go to jail; I'll strap myself into the electric chair! Just don't make me listen to this!" - Tempus
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Add Cat, surely!

See ya,
AnnaBtG. smile

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Doh! How did I forget Cat?

-Whitters

the-planet.us

"Oh please! I'll go to jail; I'll strap myself into the electric chair! Just don't make me listen to this!" - Tempus
Columnist
Columnist
Mayson and Scardino made a somewhat lasting impression. Maybe they should be included?

~Kristen

Joey: If he doesn't like you, then this is all just a moo point.
Rachel: A moo point?
Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion, you know, it just doesn't matter. It's "moo."
Rachel: Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?
Top Banana
Top Banana
How about Star on the good side?

Saskia smile

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
what about Bobby Bigmouth?

I'm not sure though he's been in more tha 5 episodes.

You're the icing on my cake.
What's that?
Chocolate, of course.
--
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oooh! Oooh. Yes, definitely Bobby Bigmouth. Another name I see in an awful lot of fanfics (but again I don't think he's seen in 5 eps) is Inspector Henderson.

(P.S. - Oh and definitely Mayson and Dan... they really were important in season 2)

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Bad:

Nigel St. John
Gretchen Kelly

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Henderson is mentioned so much. That I think he should definately be included.

Now, the question.. Dan... good or bad (becaue I personally know where I'd put him...)

Thanks for all the suggestions guys! When I get into work, I'll post the revised lists.

Okay.. Updated list:

Good
Lois
Clark
Perry
Jimmy
Martha
Johnathan
Ellen (maybe?)
Sam (maybe?)
Herb Wells (maybe. cuz I just love him so much)
Mayson Drake
Cat
Bobby Bigmouth

Bad
Lex
Mindy
Bill Sr. (maybe?)
Bill Jr. (maybe?)
Tempus
Gretchen Kelley
Nigel St. John

Up in the Air
Dan Scardino

the-planet.us

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I think you should include Dr.Bernard Klein, he's always been usefull both in the 3rd&4th season and fanfic for the science/medicine stuff.

IMHO in your putting Mayson in the good guys list, Scardino should be in the same list. No that I like him ("Please call me Daniel"?! razz wallbash )but in some way he was Mayson's counterpart/opposite (not sure how to explain it)so he wasn't exactly a bad guy...

Carolyn smile

Pisco and Ceviche ->100% PERUVIAN. Never doubt that.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have you thought about putting Lex Luthor in the good guys column? evil

Blogger
Blogger
Bad Brain Johnson for bad guys even though he was fed to the fishes

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wanda Detroit?

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Hmm don't have a name but I have a suggestion for your "maybees". You could put them in pairs, like a "Sam & Ellen" instead of a "Sam" and an "Ellen".

And I think you should definitely put HG Wells in it smile He playes a pretty big part (and I like him too - not in a romantical way, but, well, you know what I mean goofy )

And I just thought of someone... But I forgot... It's on the edge of my tongue.. Oh of course! Clarks boilogical parents! I know they haven't been in 5+ episodes.. actually his mother was in only one and she didn't even talk in it.. but they're his parents. I'd suggest the same thing as the "sam and ellen" I just told you about but then "Jor-El and Lara" (or does "Lara and Jor-El" sound better? Well you figure it out goofy )

I love the smell of fear in the newsroom.

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard