Next Thread
Print Thread
#18360 12/10/04 06:17 PM
Juliet Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
*Faithful reader giving first time feedback*
How would he know if she went ahead and did her "research" tonight? He didn't live anywhere near San Francisco. Surely he wouldn't be hovering over the city, watching her to make sure she stayed out of trouble.
Something tells me he'll be watching.

More soon please?

You say I'm a witch like it's a bad thing
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Originally posted by Juliet:
*Faithful reader giving first time feedback*
WOW! Juliet, how wonderful to hear you've been reading and decided to share your thoughts. You've made my day. thumbsup I'm thrilled to hear you've been enjoying this. I only hope you continue to. smile

Thank you!!

~~Erin

I often feel sorry for people who don't read good books; they are missing a chance to lead an extra life. ~ Scott Corbett ~
Kerth
Kerth
Good part! goofy

Jose hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
G
Columnist
Columnist
G
Thank you for the little bits of A-plot. I really appreciated them although I'm not happy that Luthor knows about Kryptonite and is looking for all he can get.

And I really do like the relationship parts. I was a bit worried that Clark wouldn't tell Lois that he didn't have enough power to fly out to San Francisco and she would think that he wasn't interested...you know how it goes. Thank you for having him tell her outright.

That means, though, that all the conflict will come from the A-plot!

gerry

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup Let's move Agnes to Smallville.

"And I've worked hard to make a name for myself the Chronicle," she went on. "I'm not sure I like the idea of starting from scratch somewhere else."

"I know," Clark repeated. "I guess it just sounded nice."
wave

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
/me slaps forehead

DOH! LO-IS, whatchoo doin gurl????

I've really been enjoying this story with that different beginning aspect, I hope to see it in the works for a long while and I thought it was cute that they discovered a critical clue because they'd been kissing, very sweet, do more of that.

TEEEEEEEEEEJ

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
10 years later!! eek and this story got me thinking about the same thing as the first time I read a LnC fanfic: "why I haven't discovered this page sooner?"
I'm enjoying the B - plot so much, 'cause I'm a helpless romantic blush but also like the A - plot, so I have a couple ideas:
1. Agree with Maria: let's move Agnes to Smallville or Metropolis!
2. If Lois is going to make a break and enter, let's get her caught! eek don't get me wrong, I just want that she may have a very good excuse to move to Metropolis and ask for a job at the Planet thumbsup
3. And then. ... get rid of Luthor, so they can live happy ever after jump

Clark: "So what are you saying? I should go crawling back on my hands and knees?"
Martha: "No, honey. Fly back. It's faster!!"

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard