Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#183574 07/25/06 07:34 AM
Selinde Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
I just saw the last episode of the third season (the one where Clark is leaving the earth)..
whinging Well.. I've had some tears in my eyes watching episodes, but for this one I had to cry really hard and actually sit there with a box of tissues on my lap (which is quite empty now.. :rolleyes: )
But anyway, I'm going on vacation tomorrow morning and I'm able to record only 2 episodes.. will he be back on earth by then??
Otherwise I don't know what to do.. frown Will have to wait till the fourth season comes out on DVD..
But can someone tell me if everything is going to be allright whithin 2 episodes?? PLEEEAASEE??

Thanks in advance wink

(a still crying very loudly) Selindë whinging

I love the smell of fear in the newsroom.
#183575 07/25/06 07:47 AM
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
I can reassure you, Selinde. This is the New Krypton Arc, which comprises a total of four episodes. The four episodes are "Through a Glass, Darkly", "Big Girls Don't Fly", "Lord of the Flys" and "Battleground Earth", which ties up the situation very satisfactorily. I won't give any details, in case there are others that haven't seen them, and I don't want to spoil it for them.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
#183576 07/25/06 12:39 PM
Blogger
Blogger
I know what you mean Selinde smile !!!! I was almost in tears too!!!!! mecry

#183577 07/25/06 01:05 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Imagine how us FoLCs felt during the SUMMER of 1996! eek LOL that was the longest, most painful summer of my *life!* mecry Thankfully I found fanfic back then and that kept me sane until season 4 premiered! wink

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
#183578 07/26/06 05:01 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally posted by SuperGEM:
Imagine how us FoLCs felt during the SUMMER of 1996! eek LOL that was the longest, most painful summer of my *life!* mecry Thankfully I found fanfic back then and that kept me sane until season 4 premiered! wink
Man, I totally fell asleep while I was replying last night lol, but it still doesn't change my big OMG I KNOW. I should hunt around and see if I still have my old fanfic notebook. I don't know how many pages I took up trying to figure out what would happen on New Krypton!

Jen

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
#183579 08/01/06 11:38 PM
Selinde Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Thanks for the reactions peeps smile
Ok if there are four episodes and Ive already seen two.. means there are 2 left *whoah i can do math* and that's just about how much I can record on my old little video recorder ^^ whii already looking forward to coming back from my vacation! :p well ok maybe not it's cool out here wink (I'm on Punta Verudela in Croatia - lots and lots of sun! but at the moment it's raining so I thought lets go to one of those internet places and check on my fave forum)well anyway am not going to talk to much or the bill will be very very high frown *hmm with less than 3 euros per hour... i guess i'll be broke - not*

well.. tnx again for reactions and er have a nice holiday everyone and see y'all in 2 weeks
selinde

I love the smell of fear in the newsroom.

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard