Print Thread
#183544 07/17/06 03:34 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know when season 4 will be released on DVD? Or failing that, where I can download the episodes at good quality? Thanks, much appriciated if anyone answers.

Finally got season 3 yesterday:) Watched through all of it. Got to thinking, and instead of the dreaded Clonnesia Arc wouldn't it have been better to do the following.....

1. Ultra Woman becomes a two parter with Clark in serious trouble at the end of part one due to his loss of powers, and/or Lois encountering grren kryptonite and feeling the pain....

2. Super Mann becomes a two parter ending the first episode with Clark being hit by the nuclear bomb.....

3. To delay the wedding like they had to, Lex kidnaps Lois at the beginning of I Now Pronounce You. They miss the wedding, which is non transferable date wise and have to start planning it all over again at the end of the episode, after Clark rescues her. Lex doesn't die, but goes back to prison KNOWING....

The only other thing I'd have changed is Lord Nor = General Zod.....

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Nothing has been released yet - but it WILL be out before the end of the year, that much we know. clap

Many people are thinking November or December, around the same time the other Superman DVDs are due to come out (Superman II: The Donner Cut, Superman Returns, etc.). wink

As soon as TVshowsonDVD sends the e-mail out notifying us all of the date - I guarantee you several people will jump to post it here - as has happened with the last 3! laugh

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard