Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Originally posted by TicAndToc:
First, you've got to get them to actually talk.
This time, talking doesn't help even if they talked 1000 years, because Lois now believes anything Clark says is a lie.

I guess it must be some *happening* that changes Lois's attitude.

Gabriele
Top Banana
Top Banana
As Wendy said, we were totally fascinated with the various reactions to Lois's anger towards Clark. To be honest we expected all of you to cheer and say Lois was right to throw him out of her life. But we're delighted that you found some debate there as well. smile

Yes, as many of you said, Lois had every reason to be angry, and it's going to take something to bring her back to considering that Clark can be trusted. As you've pointed out before, the key might be in Clark's intentions, where weren't evil when he lied to her. He was convinced that *Clark * was dead indeed. But will Lois want to listen? Will he even get a chance to tell her? Well, RAFO. goofy

We'd like to thank you all very much for your comments on this story - your enthusiasm goes well beyond all our expectations, and the regular debates after the sections we post are fascinating. Thank you all again for making this so great for the two of us. sloppy

Wendy and Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard