Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Tahu Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
finally Season 2 will be released here on 4th of August.

Wow.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Congratulations Tahu! Sorry it's taken so long. I was ecstatic to get Season 3 last week. I haven't seen several of the episodes since they originally aired on ABC. drool

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
wow , that took long eek
now I wonder when season 3 is going to be released there .Even in Belgium they where faster.But your going to have it dance

Sara

God , I love irony! oh, super..

Clark: Good morning Lois.
Lois: You’re late.
Clark: Good morning Clark.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
You can't imagine how disappointed I was when I learnt that Season 2 will be released in August!

I was so completely sure that TODAY will be the date cause I read it on a fan page.

A look to amazon.fr revealed that in France it will be out in few days that's why I ponder to buy it from there since I hate the German synchronization and don't use it at all.

BTW: German Folcs - do you watch L&C in German or in English? I have to admit that for me, the English subtitles are often necessary which is a pity cause I can't really concentrate on the action anymore.
But in my opinion, the voices are miserable, esp. the one of Lois and Perry.

Bye,

Jana
who is very sad to have to wait for another month - my only comfort is that I record all the episodes that are now on TV on my harddisc. But you know... the snychro spoils a lot of fun.

PS: Gee, it's quite strange to talk to German people in English...

"Maybe I know what it's like, trying to find fulfillment in the wrong person. Trying to fit into the mold others expect of you."

"Looking for love" by DC Lady
Tahu Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
I only watch them in english because I hate the German voices.

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Funny, for me, it's the other way round. I really like the german voices, probably because I grew up with them. wink
Now I find it strange to hear the english voices. They just don't seem right to me. blush
Even if I read fanfic, I "hear" the german voices of Lois and Clark in my mind.

But: Finally the second season for us too!! Hooray!! I can hardly wait! party

Ines

"It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." (Albus Dumbledore, CoS)
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Yeah, Pennyfeather, I also "grew up" with them. When the frist season started a few weeks ago I had no problem with them.

But having once heard the English original, the synchronization doesn't seem to fit anymore. wink
Every voice is so high and "squeaky", esp. the one of Lois. laugh :p

Yesterday I watched Man Of Steel Bars (the heat wave thing) and I wasn't sure if I understood everything of this court scene correctly so I switched to the German voices... "Yuk...what's that...?" dizzy laugh

Bye,

Jana

PS: We're going to Berlin!! (sorry, I had to mention it... wink )

"Maybe I know what it's like, trying to find fulfillment in the wrong person. Trying to fit into the mold others expect of you."

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I'm still watching them on air :rolleyes:
Here (in the Netherlands) they've been repeated over and over again :p But I've just started watching it the last time smile1 Dean Cain actually wrote the story smile

I love the smell of fear in the newsroom.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Well....today's the 5th... and I'm still without the DVDs - how can that be?!?

I knew, it would be hard to find a shop who sells them but I didn't thought it would be THAT embarassing to ask the stupid shop assitants.

So, German FoLCs, tell me, where did you get your DVDs?

Yesterday, I went to Saturn and to Media Markt where I was sure I'd be successful but nobody could even tell me when they'd get it in.

So, today, another MM and Galeria Kaufhof get their chance... but meanwhile maybe you can tell me where you were able to buy it. confused

I know, amazon is also there but I got the idea that they have some kind of deliver problems anyway, that's why it'll be my last way cause I don't want to wait another week when it'd be possible (with your advices) to get it by Monday or so.

So, thanks a lot!

Jana

PS: Whoa... yesterday I saw "Super Mann"... THAT frightened me more than some of the stupid history films we saw in school. jawdrop

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Hey!

Did anyone manage to buy the DVDs in Germany? I've dropped by Saturn a couple of times since Friday but no luck yet. I was considering going to Mediamarkt, but it's a half-hour train ride, no sense going there if I'm not going to be able to buy the DVDs.

Does anybody know anything?

Cris
Tahu Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
I bought them on amazon and I have them since Monday, because Media Markt didn't get them in.

I am wachting it from the beginning. Hope they will release Season 3 this year.

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard