Page 1 of 2 1 2
L
L Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Well done!

Her reaction is really as I expected it would be, but it was still heartbreaking, despite the expectation!!

I eagerly await more!

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
In a way that fight was the inevitable outcome of every action commented on this way: thumbsup

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Woah. Uh-oh. [Linked Image]

Clark is *worse* than dead! eek

Writers, please, come back! Fix it!
whinging whinging whinging
mecry mecry

~•~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup He deserve it.

wave

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Merriwether
Merriwether
*wince* Ouch. How in the world can they fix this. How in the world can the *authors* fix this?! I'm not sure you can do it. No, I think you're just going to leave us with really unhappy characters.....

No? Prove me wrong.. and post the next part! (hey, a girl can try! laugh )

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow, I don't know what else to say. He deserved to have his head handed to him but all the I hate you stuff was kind of immature of her I think. She should have at least listened to why. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
S
SJH Offline
Features Writer
Features Writer
S
Clark has painted himself into a corner it seems.
Lois has a problem but it's not Clark Kent.Lane had a good time for the first time in her life and she's complaining?

"I'm red-eyed, tired and drunk" Teri Hatcher
"Fun will now commence" 7of9
Top Banana
Top Banana
Trying to feel sorry for Clark. *Tick-tock, tick-tock* Nope, couldn't do it. laugh She won't write it but he's going to have to do a lot more pleading before it's over.

Let the begging begin! clap

Kerth
Kerth
Wow! eek

Lois was really angry and hurt smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Yeah, he deserved it and more.

This simply is super:

Of course, Lois being Lois, she wouldn’t even have listened to his explanations anyway. That was why he’d barely tried, wasn’t it? Oh, he’d made a few token attempts to get a word in edgeways, but Tornado Lois had been blowing a hurricane and had ridden roughshod over anything he’d wanted to say in his defence. As usual.

He didn’t even know why he’d bothered. Why he cared even now. She didn’t love him - had never loved him. Had she? If she really did love him, she would have listened. She wouldn’t have condemned him unheard. She would never have believed that kind of... of cr... of garbage about him in the first place.

Friends didn’t do that to each other. Friends trusted each other. Friends didn’t refuse to give other friends a chance to explain. Friends didn’t...

...didn’t lie to each other, didn’t deceive each other, didn’t let each other think they were dead, didn’t make love to each other in disguise... didn’t let each other find out painful truths in the most horrible way imaginable...

Oh, he was the lowest form of existence imaginable.
Now, it's hard to imagine how they can solve this - no "let's talk" wouldn't help. Martha? Too easy. So, I guess it must be that something happens and forces them to be some time together and so Lois can find that Clark isn't what she imagines.

Gabriele
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Of all stories, I find Lois have now most difficult to forgive Clark his deception, because she herself hasn't done wrong anything, or at least nothing so monstrous.

Gabriele
Top Banana
Top Banana
oh dear..this is baaaaaaaaaaaaad.

Clark totally deserves this reaction unfortunately. He went way too far despite his devestation at losing 'Clark'. To allow Lois to bare her soul to him as Superman is the worst betrayal.

Don't know how he'll get her to forgive him..heck I don't think she'll ever SPEAK to him period!

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yep, dead meat. That was a good Lois rant, but thank heaven for this:
But, even as the thought hit her, Lois knew that she couldn’t do it. Getting back at Kent was one thing, but revealing his secret would affect more than just him. She knew from personal experience how criminals and others used anyone they thought was close to Superman to try to control him. The thought of Martha and Jonathan Kent at the mercy of anyone wanting to get at Superman sent chills through her.
At least she is still thinking.
cool
Artemis wallbash spider

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Columnist
Columnist
Oh My God!!!!!!!!!! whinging

I saw that coming but still hurts whinging she is right but I still want a happy ending PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come back and fix this please......

Next part that this story is SO great!!!!!!

S
SJH Offline
Features Writer
Features Writer
S
"Deceit" is such a negitive word.I think Clark's sins were ones of assumption and procrastination.He believed his love for her allowed them to share their grief. The sex thing was spontaneous.That he was slow to reveal his secret was a mistake in judgment that later came back to hunt him.
I think Lois was deceived and betrayed by her own emotions.She says she gave Clark/Superman every thing she was. That was not supposed to happen.Now she has no idea what to do with her self.

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Wow-- Lois reacted much the way we expected her to react. Considering how she was after Claude, she's likely to be even worse now. Even more brittle, defensive, and wary.

I liked how Clark originally felt like the wronged one because she kicked him out, but then went on to see things from her point of view. He had this looping thought process going on: his past life was over, Clark Kent was really dead; there was no way to fix this; he had to get away and stay away from Lois; he loved her so much; how could he leave her to dangers (real or imagined)... Then suddenly, he snapped out of that repeating loop and sort of stepped back and really looked at, really saw, the situation and his actions-- and for the first time he understands what has happened here.

I, too, wonder how you can fix this in only a few more parts. First, you've got to get them to actually talk. To do that they have to be in the same place. How will you get Lois to actually stay there?

Here's another thought-- even if they can talk, and Lois can let Clark explain, and if she can actually really understand his thought processes... there's still an awful lot to forgive, and they have to find a way past her feelings, his remorse, and the fact that Clark is still considered to be dead.

I don't suppose you're going to resort to some deus ex machina sort of ending, either, are you? No Superman-turning-the-earth-backwards-to-go-back-in-time. No Clark-dying-of-kryptonite-poisoning-and-Lois-discovering-she-can-forgive-anything-if-he-lives. No time travelers. No perfume to override Lois's inhib- er, wait, that wasn't the problem at all, was it?

~Toc

TicAndToc :o)

------

"I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three."
-Elayne Boosler
Top Banana
Top Banana
He knew he was wrong. Get 'em, Lois! wildguy

Forgive him eventually, but right now he has to PAY!!!! cat

S
SJH Offline
Features Writer
Features Writer
S
I want to see Lois' anger but I cant. She's alive.
The man she thought dead because of her is alive.Suprise perhaps and disbeleif, yah that I understand. This terrible anger is beyound me. Is she upset because she had sex that she enjoyed?Is she mad because the man did not abandon her? I guess the most disgusting thing that can happen to you is to be loved by a caring man.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I'm fascinated to see the different views here - especially fascinated that SJH thinks Lois has no right to be angry because, after all, Clark is alive, and he loves her. Very interesting perspective!

Unfortunately, she's not really able to see that now, because all she can think of is how he deceived her. In her eyes, jerked her around. Made a complete fool of her. Stood by and watched her mourn for him while all the time he was there, alive and well. And - if she really manages to forget all she knows about Clark, or decides that he must have been hiding his true nature all along - she even thinks that he'd used her grief over his supposed death to get her into bed. razz

No, not Clark at all - but right now she's thinking that she never knew him at all. frown

Can she forgive him? Well... this is Kae and me. What do you think? goofy

Oh, and thank you to everyone who commented on that 'friends' passage. blush

Kae will be along some time in the next day or two (would you believe, I can't remember our schedule! huh ) to reply properly to this folder and post part 9. Thanks for sticking with us and commenting!

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
S
SJH Offline
Features Writer
Features Writer
S
You have Lois mad enough to kill Bill. Clark is wondering around in the rain in his underwear talking to himself. I like it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard