Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#182781 06/07/06 06:01 AM
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
I was watching "Looking through You" the other night and noticed something, when I was younger and watched the show I never noticed any sort of discrepancy because I was so young and "inlove" with Clark I would't have noticed... but I watched this episode the other night and laughed outloud his cable when he is flying over the trees is so obvious are there are places that this happens I just have never noticed???

Oh well, it is still the best show there ever was and only 13 days left till DVD season 3!!!!!

Amanda

"Don't fall for me farm boy, I don't have time for it." LL
#182782 06/11/06 08:00 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I cant remember cables but it was always kinda ibvious to me whenever he flew that his briefs were always noticibly higher.

Procrastinators unite! Tomorrow.
#182783 06/11/06 11:08 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ha ha! I haven't noticed the cable before, I'll watch for it...but I have noticed the briefs thing Ambar. That's so funny.

What are down to now? 9 days still season 3? Woo-hoo! dance

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
#182784 06/13/06 06:00 AM
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
haha I have never noticed the briefs thing before I will look for it tonight thanks smile

Amanda

#182785 06/21/06 07:28 PM
Blogger
Blogger
Hi Amanda!

My favorite "harness and cable" sighting is right at the beginning of Season's Greedings when Superman floats down to save Danielle from the snowballs. If you look on his right hip, you can catch a quick glimpse where the cable is attached. You can also see the one on his left hip too if you look for it, but it's a very quick shot either way.

But when he floats upwards saying "Merry Christmas", you can see them both clearly.

I know there are many, many more, but that's the only one I can think of off the top of my head. Believe me, it's not only kids that miss this stuff--I was an adult when LnC was on and I didn't see many goofs back then. I too was so busy watching Dean that I didn't see much else!

Emrys

It's only with the heart that one can see clearly. What's essential is invisible to the eye. ~The Little Prince~
#182786 06/22/06 07:07 AM
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
Hi Emyrs!

Thanks so much I will go home and check it out... man it is so funny to watch all of these and see the little bloopers they are so much fun. I never noticed any of them and even now they are sometimes hard to spot wink

Amanda

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard