Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#182404 05/05/06 11:35 PM
lois14 Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
Hey, I'm new here and I come from Europe,Belgium so don't mind my english smile I can read it pretty good, but write?we'll see;)
So, actually I wanted to ask you if you have any of these episodes?Because I didn't saw them of only saw a part of it.You can send it to: sara_luysterborg@hotmail.com

Don't Tug on Superman's Cape
Virtually Destroyed
Home Is Where the Hurt Is
I Now Pronounce You...
Double Jeopardy (1)
Seconds (2)

Thx - Lois14

God , I love irony! oh, super..

Clark: Good morning Lois.
Lois: You’re late.
Clark: Good morning Clark.
Kerth
Kerth
I have them on VHS from when they originally aired. I don't have the capability to transfer them to anything other than VHS, but I'm not sure that's compatible with the European version.

It seems like the third season comes out next month so you should be able to get them then.

If you want me to copy them anyway and send them on, send me an email at sister_suze@yahoo.com and we'll work it out.

Sue

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
You're right, Sue, the US and Europe operate different VHS systems, so there'd be little point in you copying your tapes for anyone in Europe, unless they had a unversal VCR that can play PAL. Lois14 would need to check that she has that before you went to the trouble.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard