Next Thread
Print Thread
#182332 04/30/06 11:16 AM
M
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
M
I was watching various music videos and the clips just made me nostalgic so I thought I'd start a thread for moments from the show that we just loved, for whatever reason. I doesn't matter what the moment is, just share it and why you love it. Ex:

When Martha reveals that she knows Jonathan ordered takeout in Chi of Steel. She says it gives her gas and an embarrassed Clark reminds her they have company (Lois, of course). Martha brushes him off saying Lois is family. Isn't that cute? I love that little scene because it just put into words the relationship that Lois was building with Clark, not just as a friend, or a colleague, or a girlfriend, but as a partner in life, exactly as Martha said: family.

Anyone else have a fave moment? Doesn't have to be waffy in any way, just a fave.

#182333 05/01/06 03:20 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I love any moment where Clark was being sweet to her in some tiny little way that you didn't always catch the first time around.

Like last night, I was watching "Operation Blackout", and at the end of the episode, when they come back from the base, and Lois is asking Clark if she is a good friend, and he says she is a great friend...then at her desk, he pulls her chair out for her, spins it around, and holds out his hand, gesturing for her to sit down.

That was just so *sweet*. And he does that all the time. In "Target Jimmy Olsen" when they leave the hospital in their "garb", Clark helps lois out of her hospital gown, when she's having trouble. And on several episodes he helps her on and off with her coat. Not to mention all the times he gets her coffee.

It's all those little things, that are sometimes taken for granted, that I just love. laugh

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
#182334 05/05/06 03:56 AM
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
I don't know if you call it a "sweet moment", but I love it in the Return of the Prankster when Jimmy puts that stuff in Lois desk; but before that he tells Clark that Lois is a class act and Clark says "I've always thought so." I just love that he not only was in love with Lois but he had admoration for her that was great part of their story!

Amanda

"Don't fall for me farm boy, I don't have time for it." LL
#182335 05/08/06 11:17 PM
Features Writer
Features Writer
i forgot the scene but the upside down kiss
awww that was sweet too. and i think the first?

I will and always be a big fan of Lois and Clark forever and forever.
#182336 05/09/06 07:48 AM
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
The (one and only) upside down kiss is from I've Got You Under My Skin - when Woody Samms transfers souls with Clark.

A lot of my favorites come at the ends of the episodes, and in my opinion end far too soon! ;P

Like the end of Twas the Night Before Myxmas

Lois: It's happening.
Clark: What?
Lois: This... this magic. It's just like you said. I mean... I may not be able to see through walls, but right this second, I feel like I can see everything through your eyes.
Clark: Well, then you're the lucky one, 'cause I'm looking at you.

Gaaah!! Gets me every time. drool

Then there's the end of Chip Off the Old Clark. Lois and Clark are in the newsroom, and Lois says, "So what's normal for a woman happily engaged to a really cute guy? Oh, I know!"

Then they kiss and cheers erupt from around the newsroom.

Clark pulls barely an inch away and says, "Lois, everybody's watching."

She says, "Yeah... who cares?" Then goes back to kissing him.

I just think it's so *adorable* how shy he is about it, though Lois manages to make him forget about it. goofy

Great thread, Mara!

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

#182337 05/09/06 05:54 PM
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
At the end on Just Say Noah when Clark tell's her that marriage isn't the thing that makes his love for her forever, but that it just is.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
#182338 05/11/06 12:36 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Like Sara, I have a lot of moments at the end of episodes that I love.

My absolute favorite, though, is at the end of "whine, whine, whine" when Lois barges into Clark's apartment, notices he's packing, and then goes on to say that they're both scared. When Clark asks about what, she replies "Because we're partners...and friends...and this" and then they kiss. awww - gets me every time!

I also love that she warns him that if he's going to run out on this to tell her now, & he says that he's not going anywhere! awwwww - I'm a pile of goo just thinking about it blush

Shells

You must be the change you wish to see in the world.

- Mahatma Gandhi
#182339 06/05/06 03:38 AM
Blogger
Blogger
I know it's not really an L/C moment, but in Season one, where Perry, Lex, Clark, Lois and Jack are trapped in Perry's office while a pack of gangsters search for treasure hidden within the planet, Lex gets shot and Clark manages to fix his would up using oranges and gum as part of a technique he learned from a medicine man.

Between that, and covering Jack when they get shot at, I thought it was sweet how Jack's opinion of him changed. He wanted to look up to Clark, but was worried that he might be a coward (partly due to the things Lex said.)I really liked Jack's character and was sorry to see no sign of him when I began watching season 2.

#182340 06/05/06 05:33 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Lois&Clark is full of romantic ep...
One of my favourite is the night before Lois&Clark's almost marriage(the first one ruined by Lex)...the scene of L&C sitting on the couch and talking about their marriage is so sweet...I love this part!! love

the greatest thing you ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard