S
Simona Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
S
notworthy notworthy notworthy
W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L !!!
Their relationship is blossoming so wonderfully, they are so honest with their feelings and to each other, there are so many beautiful things to come for them...

OK, now I'm scared.

The very first two fanfictions I have read were "The DArkest Hour" and "When you needed me most", and oh, "What it means to love you" too, (So, three fics), so I do know that when everything is right there is a giant wham! behind the corner!
And then... at the end of your post... OH!! Bureau 39 + Luthor??? eek Together??? eek I fear this is the calm before the storm!

Simona smile

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
In spite of herself, she grinned. Protocol? Somehow she doubted there was protocol for flying across the country on an impulse, then picking the lock of a boyfriend's apartment to get in to wait for him to come home from work so she could force him to talk to her. No, somehow she suspected this was a 1st.
Bet it will be interesting though!!!! smile1

"Why do I even bother having a lock on my door?" he asked dryly, dropping his keys onto the end table.
Just give her a key already and this wouldnt happen!!!!

It was so cute how Clark was trying to hide the fact he was happy to see her...'cause he still was supposed to be mad at her...

What an absolutely wonderful treat after 2 evil exams!!! Thank you Erin! notworthy

~Jen

Kerth
Kerth
Aaaawwww smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
eek KRYPTONITE!!! eek help

Other than that, excellent part. thumbsup wave

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. drool Love it!

Lex's eyebrows crawled clear up to his hairline. "A space capsule?"

Nigel nodded. "Their working theory is that this...Superman...came to earth as an infant in the space capsule. They had been tracking meteorite activity for a couple of weeks before the day they found the capsule, and found it had grown increasingly heavier until the time a few locals reported a flash in the sky and some UFO sightings. They went to investigate, and that's when they found the capsule and a large amount of glowing meteorites."

"Glowing?" Lex frowned. "Were they radioactive?"

"They appeared to be, which is what caught their interest in the meteorites at first. When the capsule was found, the scientists surmised the two could have possibly come from the same origin. If that's the case, they may have something to do with Superman."
mad Hey! One villain at a time.

razz Two against the half of the team is not fair.

eek They knew he came as a baby and in Kansas. grumble Not good.

More ASAP, please.

MAF wave
[Linked Image]

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
"Goodbye, Clark. For what it's worth, I--I do love you."
"I do believe you," he whispered hesitantly. "And I--I love you, too."
Their making up and consequent declarations of love was absolutely superbly depicted. And the history of Clark's insecurity was lucidly described. thumbsup wave

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard