Print Thread
T
Tank Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
T
Well here we are at Chapter 15.

Too bad I haven't written much this week. I'm feeling a bit apprehensive about whether or not I'll even finish this before the end of the year.

The combination of a lack of time and a lack of desire has been conspiring against me. I just haven't been in the mood to write lately.

Hopefully I can recapture enough inspiration to wrap this up fairly soon so the gentle readers won't have to be subjected to this much longer.

Any comments on Chapter fifteen can go here.

Tank (who reminds everyone that Henderson is *still* alive)

Features Writer
Features Writer
Oh, Tank. sloppy

I'd gotten several chapters behind here, and have just now caught up. It's a good thing too - I wouldn't have wanted to wait days to find out if you had indeed killed Clark. I know that you love whams, but I think that would be taking it just a little too far, don't you? As it is, leading the gentle readers to believe that you've killed both Henderson and Clark in a single story...so far...is that a new record for you? What other surprises are in store for us?

Needless to say, I'm thrilled that Clark's invulnerability is indeed coming back, so that he could survive that. And now if the powers just keep coming right along, he can battle the clone. Of course, you have given us this clue about Nigel being able to "control" the clone...

And thank you for including L&C's reunion in this segment as well. It was just so "waffy" of you. It was wonderful... sloppy

Time to battle the clone and save Henderson. (Thanks for keeping him alive...so far...)

Kathy

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Well, the title of this story is "the return of a Superman", namely *one* Superman. Since there is now a Superbully I am guessing that means that Clark will not be donning the costume again in the foreseeable future?

I'm just happy that Clark's still alive right now. And I'm hoping that Hamilton doesn't discover the Kryptonite vaccine just yet. Although I do wonder why St John would want a vaccine to be discovered. Surely Kryptonite is necessary in order to control the SuperBully? I mean, "might is right" and St John only has the "might" if the Superbully is vulnerable to Kryptonite.

Looking forward to more of the story! smile

--meclone2--

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well so far this is my favorite chapter. Great job bringing Clark back to life. It is almost a Christmas present! Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Top Banana
Top Banana
For several moments along that stretch of highway, time ceased, and the world shrunk to encompass just one woman, and one man.
Yay! Nice part. And perfect plotting of Clark's survival through bullets and deep plunge. Absolutely loved the reunion at the end.

Maybe the mysterious clone in the vat could be Arianna Luthor?
<<just guessing>> cool thumbsup

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Tank

A superb part! smile1

Tricia cool

A
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
A
I just got caught up with this again! Excellent story so far, please continue smile I love that Clark is (hopefully) getting better, and the way you weave suspense between parts, especially before this part... very nice smile Keep going! *cheers*

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Awww.....Tank, you're a hopeless romantic at heart! I see it...

You let him live....and gave them a romantic lonely road car scene too!!

I have to go to work but....awwww!!!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Top Banana
Top Banana
Oh, so good. So good, good, good, good, good, good.

And this:
Was that what had happened here? Was his aura coming back, only it hadn't quite reached all the way to the surface of his outer skin?
Really like that idea. And, also, Clark's musings on how to contain a superman, and the ethics of using kryptonite on him. If no harm comes to the clone at the hands of his creators, that will be a big problem.

Ok, so what happens next??

CC

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank
Top Banana
Top Banana
Hey! Keep posting!

Great part..YAY!! Clark is getting SUPER again!

~Liz

PS. LOVED the smootchie

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Loving this so far.

Somehow I think that superpowers will not save the day, if Tank has his way, though it is nice to know that at SOME point in the future, the real Superman will be back...

And Tank, I didn't know you still had a waffy bone in your body shock . It's nice to see that side of you.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. drool Beautiful!

hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Kerth
Kerth
Yippeee!!! smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Columnist
Columnist
Hi Tank,

I'm so glad that you didn't kill off Clark and it looks very like the real Superman is on the road to recovery.

Hope you keep writing.
Yours Jenni

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yay Tank! I love the WAFFY turn you took. You can resolve this quickly and make the deadline!!!! You can do it, man! We need it!!! Make it a Christmas present.
cool
Artemis hail

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard