Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
RL Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Just as a reminder, L&C's Season 2 DVDs came out today. I picked them up at Fry's today for $34.99, $10 off their regular price. I haven't looked at them yet, so I can't comment on the actual DVDs.

Fry's also has the Season 1 DVD's for really cheap at $14.99.

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin
Blogger
Blogger
Is that Fry's Electronics, or Fry's Food and Drug?

Jen

Wash: Everything looks good from here...Yes. Yes, this is a fertile land, and we will thrive. We will rule over all this land, and we will call it... "This Land." I think we should call it "your grave!" Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal! Ha ha HA! Mine is an evil laugh! Now die!
RL Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally posted by Foxy-J:
Is that Fry's Electronics, or Fry's Food and Drug?

Jen
Oh, sorry. Electronics. blush

Never heard of the other one.

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin
CK Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I picked mine up at walmart on the way home from work today. Just a quick question, I watched the part about the folc's, of course they used there real names, so, i was just wondering if any were part of these or zooms boards?
But I have already watched 3 episodes and I'm off to watch some more before I go to bed! drool

--------------------------------------------
I'm not a geek. I'm a level 75 dragoon.

*CK*
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi Yes we are on Zooms boards too. I was on it but I haven't seen it yet. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Kerth
Kerth
Because it might take years for this to come out in the UK I pre-ordered it from playusa.com, delivered here at work in London 9 AM today. Something to look forward to this evening.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
C
Kerth
Online Content
Kerth
C
Still not readily available here, but one advantage to living in Sydney is that I was able to find a store that can order it in for me this is how I got the first season set and I've ordered the second season from them so I should be seeing it soon.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Tez Offline
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Hey there,I used to be Lord Nor on this site, but I think my screen name kind of disappeared. I just got my season two DVD in the mail today! I can't wait to watch it. I was so suprised at the quick delivery, I thought it would have taken much longer.

Is there any news on IF they are gonna make a season 3 DVD?

Vin
Features Writer
Features Writer
When I got home yesterday I found my copy from Amazon waiting for me! Mine got here a lot quicker than I thought too. The website was telling me it wouldn't be until the end of month, so this was a very nice surprise!!!! dance

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I picked mine up Tuesday night at Target for the unbelieveably low price of $31.99!!!! thumbsup

~~Erin

I often feel sorry for people who don't read good books; they are missing a chance to lead an extra life. ~ Scott Corbett ~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I got them. The fan part was very cute. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Merriwether
Merriwether
I stayed home sick on the 16th and forgot all about it. Mine was waiting for me in my mailbox (chapters.ca)! My hubbie got it around dinner time and I was so surprised.

It cost me $64.12 CAD after taxes and s/h.

I have watched about 8 episodes this week and my husband actually watched some with me. He loves Tempus. goofy

He says he is actually willing to watch all the episodes with me. thumbsup

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any chance one of you very nice people could send upload the DVD rips of Season 2 or tell me where I can get them? Just that it's out there and season 1 ain't even out here for another few weeks and I'm very impatient so I wanna get S2 ASAP....

Thanks to anyone who can help.....

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Sorry. Recorded TV shows are one thing. That's like mailing a copy of a VCR tape to a friend. A DVD rip, OTOH, is something else entirely. That's a stolen copy.

You can probably find digitally recorded copies of old broadcasts in the usual places (WinMX, BitTorrent, etc). Or you could wait for the DVD.

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
C
Kerth
Online Content
Kerth
C
I got mine today! Cost a bit more, but I don't care about that, I'm just happy to have it!

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
A search for LNC at mininova brought up a DVD rip of all 22 S1 episodes, plus special features, from the DVD set.

I couldn't find any trace of S2, but with S1 already being there, I'd imagine it's just a matter of time.

So it might be worth your while, Jensguy, to bookmark the site and keep checking back over the next week or so.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard