Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Outstanding! thumbsup I hated her as much as I hated Season 1 Lois. hail

Kerth
Kerth
Not even that! She's worse!! jawdrop

Jose eek

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great to see this back, Noelle! I'd wondered where you'd gone to.

So, Lois is back and still determined to run with the story. thumbsup Too bad he didn't seem to think that Lois would follow through on her threat to go to another newspaper. frown But I wonder if her contract might have some sort of no-competition clause? That if she quits she can't work for another paper in Metropolis for a certain period? One way or another, she has to be stopped!

More soon!

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
Excellent part! wave

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Noelle

I'm glad you're posting again. smile1
A great part! thumbsup

Lois is so determined. She hasn't thought about the consequences of her actions. frown I'm glad Perry refused to publish the story. clap

I can't wait to see where this is headed. Please post more soon. smile

Tricia cool

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. wave

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
N
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
N
Thanks for the comments, y'all! I was really worried that I was writing Lois too harshly to make her palatable. Like ethnica, I had many moments of dislike for season one Lois, particularly early on, but at the same time, I don't want to stretch the limits of the character too much. If it's any consolation, this is as bad as she gets.

Wendy, I hadn't thought about the no-competition clause, largely, I guess, because they didn't make an issue of it in "The Rival." Hmm. I suppose I'm going to have to handle that in the next part. wink

Lois is a woman on a mission. She just sees that Pulitzer and is oblivious to the consequences the expose might have.
Lois is so determined. She hasn't thought about the consequences of her actions.
Yup, that is key. Remember Lois is the woman who is prone to jumping in without checking the water level first. smile

It's only let us see a woman capable of anything for 15 min. of glory.
Hmm. Now this worries me because it's not entirely what I was going for. It's possible a future part will do more to flesh out Lois's motivations, but even at this point, I didn't want to portray Lois as Kato Kaelin. I suppose I'm going to wait until after I post the next part to make any changes. Maria, if you still feel this way about Lois, please let me know!

Columnist
Columnist
OMG!!!!!!! jawdrop

She is evil just like she was in season 1....I hate that lois....and poor Clark, good for Perry that he sayed no.....

Go to another place to work you horrible Lois....LOL

Please, the next part.

Karla

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi Noelle:
I thought the taking the last seat on the plane when someone needed to get to a funeral summarized this Lois pretty well. I'm glad this is as bad as she gets. She's going to feel pretty bad when she realizes what she's done. (I hope).
More soon.
cool
Artemis shock

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Columnist
Columnist
We still waiting!!!!!!!!!!1

Next part soon please.
grovel
karla

Top Banana
Top Banana
Just came across this story today.. Excellent premise...

Umm, is there a chance for this superb story to be continued? Noelle.. please? wildguy

cool

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
TOC Superman Exposed by Noelle Andrews

This is a rewrite of Green, Green Glow of Home that's not entirely done yet because it's kind of stuck in the middle. (Although, the end has already been written!
Since it has been sitting for 27 months may we assume you are still stuck?

If so may I suggest that you have much of the story in Smallville play out as it did. The shooting and Trask getting killed and so forth.

However have Clark shot a few times, rushed to a hospital, hover on the brink of death for a while and make national news.

At the same time Lois has quit the Planet and has sold her Superman is Clark Kent story elsewhere.
With the lag in getting a printed paper on the street it'd be nice if Clark was on the 11:00 news around the county and Nightline did a bit on Superman being hunted by an arm of the US airforce.

Nightline does not yet know of Lois's story and interviews Perry about the earlier B39 story.

Having one of his reporters shot, almost killed, and knowing B39 was trying to find a way to kill Superman would be the lead in to two discussions

#1 Superman hero or threat?

#2 Is the government ever justified in ignoring it's own laws in the manner Trask did.

So the next morning the paper with Lois's story comes out and at once Lois is a laughing stock.

Since she broke in while Clark was out of town, and he is on National News hovering on the brink of Death from being shot everyone assumes she planted the suits.

Of course all this leads to Luthor not being interested in Lois Lane, being seen with her now would be bad for his image. So for some time you can write about Lois working on her own and because she is not blinded by dating Lex she begins to see him for who he really is and works to expose him.

As things work out she needs to work with Clark and her Luthor story becomes her ticket back to working at the Planet.

Superman is course shunning her.

So she ends up back at the Planet, Luthor is gone, and now intergang appears. Also Mayson Drake and "Call me Daniel".....

Framework4
N
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
N
I was looking for the link to Shayne's new story (so I could read it again because it's that intriguing) when I randomly saw this thread had been bumped up. 27 months? Really? Wow, I've lost track of time.

I haven't touched it in a while, but I do know where I'm going with it, so maybe soon. Thanks for the interest -- totally motivates me to finish it! blush

Columnist
Columnist
wildguy Maybe this guy will send some motivation vibes your way! laugh

Awesome story! I HATE the Lois in your story, but at the same time I can't help but wonder what's going to happen next. What a way to leave us hanging there!

I hope you will start posting this again soon.

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard