Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#180660 11/26/05 03:16 PM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Another is Lois regularly going over to Clark's appartment to eat pizza and watch videos. I can only think of one time they did this on the show. But I like the thought of Lois going to Clark's place to hang out [Big Grin]
And it is very possible this happened off screen.
One time is all you need to make it canon. goofy It doesn't have to happen any more than that.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#180661 11/26/05 05:29 PM
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
Okay, here's one I just remembered, though it's arguable as canon.

Clark knows quite a few different languages, some would have him fluent (or at least profficient) in more than a handful. It's said that his speed and photographic memory aids him in picking up languages so quickly.

Canon is that he can order dinner in 347 different languages... and on that point, I find it so adorable the way that Clark says this. It's obviously meant to be one of those cocky, "aren't I impressive" lines; with Clark, he *is* trying to impress her, but it's true. There's just something kinda endearing about that. To me, anyway... but I'm a sap, so ignore me. goofy

Anyway... I did want to mention how disappointed I am that we didn't get to see this in the show. We never got to see Clark or Superman speak another language, and that's a shame because I really see that as a core part of who he is. He traveled the world; he still travels the world when he has to rescue people. What a pity that the writers didn't have Dean learn a few phrases in other languages. frown

Sara laugh

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

#180662 11/27/05 04:30 PM
Greenie Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Originally posted by KSaraSara:
Hey, Greenie! Welcome to the boards!
Thank you for the warm welcome. I'm really enjoying this board and everybody on it.
smile1

Quinolones!!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard