Print Thread
#180530 11/08/05 03:58 AM
N
noorie Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
N
I think it\'s part of the Katrina fundraising thing they did.

If you don't frequent TWoP , be warned that it's not their job to be nice to the show.

Omar G recaps Smallville and does it fabulously, so I think the recap (which I haven't read yet) will probably be pretty good! smile

A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Oh my goodness!

I've been following the Charmed recaps for a long time and I'm always having LOTS of fun reading them. Yes, they TWoP people are not exactly 'nice', but I've always wanted to see what they'd say about L&C!

I don't think I have time to read it, but I certainly will one of these days. Thanks, Noelle!

(And, while we're at it, does anyone know if they're going to recap any more episodes?)

See ya,
AnnaBtG. smile

EDIT: Read it. ROTFLOL!!! They didn't disappoint me!!! So much fun!!!

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
OMG this was an awesome recap! I couldn't stop laughing... laugh laugh rotflol

Awesome and thanks for sharing wink !

~Lois Lane Wanna Be

"Live with intention.
Walk to the edge.
Listen Hard.
Practice wellness.
Play with abandon.
Laugh.
Choose with no regret.
Continue to learn.
Appreciate your friends.
Do what you love.
Live as if this is all there is."
~Mary Anne Radmacher
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I loved it how he kept renaming Dr. Baines lol

Greets,

~ An ~
Merriwether
Merriwether
Thanks for the link, Noelle. That was great! laugh

Favorite lines:
Clark is, like, completely gone. Sold! To the woman in the blue dress.
Lightning and thunder keep crashing, pretty much every time Lex utters a line of dialogue. We get it. He's eeeeeevil.
But she doesn't seem to be able to figure out why Clark's suit is so dirty all of a sudden. "Look at you! You're a mess!" she tells him. She asks Clark to bring a change of clothes to work next time. So much for the investigative reporter of all time.
There's electricity coursing outside of cables around his feet. His feet are in a canister of water. This won't end well. We slowly circle with Lois and Clark around the chair. Yeah, he's dead. He's even got electricity beams coursing through his hair. That's pretty dead.
How do you get a restraining order against a superhero?
We see him tying up some moccasins. Then putting on green boots. Then red boots. Clark's got happy feet!
Huh? He puts on his glasses, the swoops them off. See? Brilliant! "Yeah," MamaKent agrees. Pa Kent is suddenly regretting spending his life in a house full of crazy people.

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wow! Thanks for the link goofy

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
But goddammit, you're going to walk if Clark has to jab his super fingers inside your spindly legs and march you around the room himself like a ****ing finger puppet.

uncontrollable giggling. couldn't stop. still haven't! rotflol rotflol

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard