Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
KathyM Online Content OP
Features Writer
OP Online Content
Features Writer
Erin, another terrific segment!

Once again I thought you did a wonderful job at portraying everyone's emotions in the different scenes. I love how Lois accepts her share of the blame here but is going to keep fighting to get Clark back. She's softer, yet still driven. Wonderful.

And once she shows up in Metropolis, I hope that Clark realizes that he's wallowed in his despair for long enough, and forgives her and moves on, otherwise I may need to dig out that 2x4!

Kathy

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1 The future mother in law in action.

"I don’t think that will happen. But if it does, I think it would be a pretty good indication he’s not the one. At that point, you could concentrate of going on with your life and stop beating yourself up about it. There’s no reason to worry about something that hasn’t even happened, though. Go, Lois," Agnes urged, giving her a little shove toward the elevator. "Go see that young man of yours. Tell him you're sorry. Grovel if you need to. But don’t let love get away from you. I did once, and I’ve never forgiven myself for it."

Lois stopped. With a slight frown, she regarded the woman who had tears of regret sparkling in her eyes. Lost love was something she’d never heard Agnes talk about, and it surprised her to see the woman so emotional. She was usually such a rock.
So that why Agnes is alone!

"You tell that Clark ‘hello’ for me, you hear?"

The elevator doors slid shut, and Lois was alone. She adjusted the leather carry-on bag on her shoulder and then crossed her arms. Agnes’s words of encouragement filled her head. ‘I’ve always found it’s easier to stay mad at someone you don’t see. I bet he takes one look at you and all will be forgotten.’

Lois sighed. Only time would tell. And when she got to Metropolis, she could only hope that Agnes was right.
Lois is going to give Clark a heart attack.

Get back here. hyper I want more.

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Aw I was glad to see this today. Maybe there is hope after all. I am looking forward to the reunion. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Top Banana
Top Banana
Really great! thumbsup Lois' showing up will have a Kryptonite-like effect on Clark. laugh

Top Banana
Top Banana
(Sorry, but this is feedback for parts 18 and 19)

Loved the 2 parts and am deliriously happy that Luthor didn't find the file, as I had speculated.

thumbsup Intriguing plot and a terrific boulder in the relationship path.

"Whatever’s happened can’t be that bad. There’s always a way to fix whatever’s gone wrong in our lives."
Fabulous lines. Awaiting the confrontation... dance

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Awww. Real touching. I liked the phone call between Martha and Lois. And yeah! Lois is going to fight to keep her man!

JD
dance

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Kerth
Kerth
Wheee!!! smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
S
Top Banana
Top Banana
S
YES! Lois's going to rewin her man! I just love his Lois: she's sweet, but she's driven and goes for what she want (even if she is a little scared!); she lost too much, she would lose Clark too! Great Lois-Martha-Clark conversation, and Lois-Agnes' one: I'd like to see Martha and Agnes together, speaking about "their children" and doing everything for their happyness!
Please post as soon as you can,

Simona smile

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Erin

WOW, another excellent part! smile1

Tricia cool

S
SJH Offline
Features Writer
Features Writer
S
Clark is one big cry baby.I'm surprised Martha did'nt send him to his room or something. Lois said she was sorry. It's time Kent got over himself.

"I'm red-eyed, tired and drunk" Teri Hatcher
"Fun will now commence" 7of9

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard