Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Wendymr Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
I just got an email from tvshowsondvd.com announcing the release date and cover artwork for the Season 2 Lois and Clark DVDs. The information is here . Season 2 will be released on 17 January.

And here's what the cover will look like:

[Linked Image]

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Features Writer
Features Writer
Whoohoo! I didn't expect it to come out so soon! dance

Top Banana
Top Banana
wave

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Yes! Now I just have to find out if I can get it from the store I got the first season from!

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Merriwether
Merriwether
Wahoo! Soon I will actually have seen all the episodes (well, except one each from s3 and s4, I think). laugh

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Geez, and I haven't even scrounged up the cash for box one yet. Curse those PTB for producing so many great shows on DVD when I have so little money to spend! Curse 'em, I says! laugh

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
WOW!! I didn't think it would come out so fast. I had pre-ordered Season 1 and haven't even had the chance to watch it all yet.

Jackie

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Columnist
Columnist
In Germany there isn't even Season one out yet. They should make it quick here. Can't wait to see them.

Columnist
Columnist
Oooo! I love the cover art! I know where I'll be the morning of January 17th. *G* dance dance

~Anna

Blogger
Blogger
alright!! can't wait. hyper

you're only young once: you can be immature forever
Wendymr Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
There's now a list of extras on the TVshowsonDVD website.

We've obtained a list of the extras for the second season of Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman:

* Lois & Clark: Secrets of Season 2
* Marketing Metropolis: The Fans of Lois & Clark
* Commentary on "Seasons Greedings" by Dean Cain

Fans were hoping for a tribute to Lane Smith on the second season, but there isn't one, at least not for this set. We don't see any mention of the previously reported Denise Crosby commentary track, but we'll keep an eye on it and provide an update if we find out differently. Don't forget that this set hits on January 17th.
Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
hot dawg! yeah, i don't even have a tv yet, let alone a dvd player, but when i run, not walk, run over to the store two blocks away and get my *mumble mumblebatmanforevermumble mumble* on oct 18, I'm going to get the season 1 L&C. thumbsup and then put season two on my birthday list, coz it's coming out not too far away from that time o' year! evil

Blogger
Blogger
Thats awesome, thanks Wendy for postin! I can't wait for the series to come out!

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Great, but...

Is it coming out anywhere other than North America? Will there be a PAL version, or a Region 2 or 4 version? In short, is anyone other than the Yanks and Canucks going to be able to watch the DVDs?

Ping! Ping!! Ping!!! -- Mother Box
She's such a chatterbox at times...
D
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
D
If you get a region free DVD player it shouldn't be a problem. I bought my DVD player for $60 and it plays the Lois and Clark Season 1 DVDs.

Dave (not a Yank or a Canuck).

'I just kind of died for you;
You just kind of stared at me'
- Aurora, Foo Fighters
Wendymr Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Yeah, Phil, region-free DVD players are much more widely available in the UK than ever before - and much cheaper.

But before you invest in anything, go here . Type in the make/model of your DVD player, and the results should tell you if it's hackable to play other regions and, if so, how.

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yeah, MR's are pretty cheap over here these days. I can't remember if our DVD player has been 'chipped' or it was MR when we bought it. But either way it plays everything quite happily, with no tantrums.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
It plays on DVD-ROM's in computers so if you don't have access to a multi-regional DVD player they should work on the computer.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
does anyone know if L&C season1 will be released in Italy too?
It's so frustrating to wait...sob! whinging

the greatest thing you ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
It actually isn't in general release in Australia. I was able to pick it up because the store I purchased it at has a US supplier for all the DVD's they sell. I enquired about the Second Season DVD and he told me that he has placed it on advanced order for me! So any one living in Sydney you can follow my suit!

Just email The Galaxy Bookshop on: sf@galaxybooks.com.au

If you don't know where that is it's on York St in Sydney directly behind The QVB.

So Lolly86 you should try to find a store that has a US supplier and have them order it in. They are Region 1, but since region-free DVD players are so readily available it shouldn't be a problem.

Helen Keller

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard