Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
Originally posted by John Lambert:
[b] Then they could have cut out one of the episodes from the wedding arc.
Only one? [/b]
Well, my plan only added one more episode, so I can't be asking for more. I think they should have never gone over 3 episodes for the wedding arc, but evidently they planned all along to not do the real wedding until October, and had worked out with the comics people to have the L&C wedding and the comics wedding both be in October, so they had to fill a lot of space. Although why they had to have the wedding so soon in the season, I don't know. But I figure I should only suggest cutting from the Aargh what I have recommended replacing elsewhere.

Let me revise my above statement, not only should they have not gone above 3 episodes in the Aargh, they should have had more time after Lois recovers in the last of the episodes.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Superman drilling THRU the Earth on COTOC = Kelly laughing hysterically about how to make instant volcanoes that will devastate both Metropolis and whatever the heck the other city was on the 'other' side of the globe (in the middle of the Indian Ocean? Huh??)!! Hello! Magma!! Quickest route of escape!! BOOM! *facepalms*
Maybe Tanzoria and whatever the other country are are stand ins for India and Pakistan. That would be close to the other side of the world.

This talk of Clark as globe-trotter reminds me of one of my favorite lines from the pilot, when he comes back with the Chinese food from Shanghai Lois says "That was quick"

Clark says "I took a short cut".

John Pack Lambert
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard