Next Thread
Print Thread
S
Sileas Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
S
so, like, as I've been playing with my fabulous idea of the random story generator..... cool

seriously, though. I've read I think enough to be officially confused on something. I didn't see all of the series, so somebody fill me in. A fair number of the stories seem to be done under the assumption that everyone knows that that there reporter over there for the DP is also superman. did this happen at some point in the series? I didn't see many episodes--but I do remember seeing some commercials for I think the last episode, I think involving him leaving not just the planet but the PLANET. were there actually episodes written and filmed and broadcast with one of the given points being "oh, yeah, the big S was living a second life as Clark Kent the reporter, and now we all know"? or are these things that people are playing around with in their stories? except that there seems to be so MANY of them.....

tanks!
oh---while we're at it---if they've come out with season 1 on dvd, can we assume the others will come out as well?

Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
Maybe you are reading stories set in the alt universe. In the episode Tempus, Anyone, the Alt World's Clark Kent was exposed as Superman. There are many stories on the archive that take place in the Alt World.

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
Merriwether
Merriwether
The stories where the world knows CK=S are alternate universe stories. That universe was first shown in Tempus Anyone? where Tempus kidnapped Lois and put her in the alternate universe. By the end of the episode, everyone in that universe knew. The second time we saw him was in Lois and Clarks, where the alternate CK was brought over into the normal universe we saw in each episode.

(*grin* jynx wink )

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
S
Sileas Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
S
ok, another question.

i'm working (still) on cleaning up a crossover/elseworlds story that can be summed up as "'Hello, I'm Superman.' 'Hello, I'm Batman.'" As far as Superman's arrival/presence on this planet, what is common knowledge? Is it known that, as a baby, Kal-El crash-landed on this planet in the middle of Kansas (or somewhere) in a tiny spaceship and was raised by some nice old anonymous couple? If it matters, I'm setting the continuity somewhere before there is a marriage proposal, and Lois Doesn't Know Yet. tanks!

A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
As far as I can remember, in the regular timeline (I mean, not in the Alt Universe) the only thing people know about Superman is that he's an alien. They have no idea when, how or why he came to Earth.

Also - yes, there are plans to release the other seasons in DVD later on.

See ya,
AnnaBtG. smile

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
S
Sileas Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
S
thankee very much! (and THAT oughta make for some inneresting conversations in this story....)

Originally posted by Anna B. the Greek:

Also - yes, there are plans to release the other seasons in DVD later on.

See ya,
AnnaBtG. smile
thankee kindly! I guess when I saw that Knight Rider was coming out on DVD (!), i KNEW lois and clark would be coming out, and hopefully all of it. now i gotta go get a tv, and a dvd player, and.... ! smile1

S
Sileas Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
S
ps er...while we're at it.....what does waffy stand for/mean?

A
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
A
Warm And Fuzzy Feelings love

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what does waffy stand for/mean?
Warm and Fuzzy Fic

TEEEEEJ

Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
archbish99 is right. It stands for Warm and Fuzzy Feeling(s).

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard