Print Thread
E
EmilyH Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
E
Teri Hatcher To Write Advice Book

Just saw this online and thought you guys might like to know.

I believe there's a hero in all of us that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride, even though sometimes we have to be steady and give up the thing we want the most. Even our dreams. -- Aunt May, Spider-Man 2
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The publisher's name is Hyperion? Weird.

Soak it up for what its worth, Teri.

TEEEEEJ

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
So is her book going to have a chapter on how NOT TO PASS UP THE BEST THING THAT'S EVER HAPPENED IN YOUR LIFE? (aka: how I lost Dean)
Can I just remind everyone that gossip about the stars of the show isn't permitted on these mbs. Thanks.

Zoomway's mbs has a very thriving gossip section if you want to post there, and there are other forums around that carry gossip too, I believe. Don't know where they are <g>, but I'm sure someone at Zoomway's will be able to point you in the right direction. Demi's mbs is one, I think, if it's still operating.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
E
EmilyH Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
E
I'm sorry. I thought it was on topic here. Feel free to move it to off topic.

I believe there's a hero in all of us that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride, even though sometimes we have to be steady and give up the thing we want the most. Even our dreams. -- Aunt May, Spider-Man 2
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No it was my bad on the Teri/Dean connection Em. Teri writing a book is okay, right?

Tell her Lab.

TEEEEEJ/who is bad, bad bad gossipy bad

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
LOL, TJ! goofy

Emily, if you look again at my post, you'll see that what breached the rules was the part of TJ's post which I quoted. I did that specifically so that there would be no mixup as to what the breach was. wink

As TJ helpfully notes, your post wasn't a problem. It's even in the right forum. laugh

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
E
EmilyH Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
E
Okay. Thanks, Lab.

wink

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard